Chapter 6 - Roses

// My dad is doing better, it's been a week now since he's been in hospital. He doesn't have dementia (thank god) as his MRI scan came back normal, but he is still confused and just wants to go home. Now, onto chapter 6.

Lexi's POV

I woke up the next day, feeling refreshed after sleeping in for a couple of hours, it was what I needed. I sat up, letting out a small yawn and was stretching my arms out until I suddenly spotted some red roses just sitting on our mirror desk in a beautiful tall glass vase. I smiled at them, seeing as Noelle loved roses and so did I. They were the best flowers to start a new day, hopefully without any problems this time. 

I then walked over to the wardrobe, not bothering to have a shower since the blood moon might pop up at any second without a warning, and I've never seen one before either so I didn't really know how they worked. I put on a pair of black jeans and slipped on a simple white vest over my head and left the bedroom to see where Noelle was. 

I found her in the living room, leaned back against the black leather sofa. I walked around, so I could face her. She was holding more red roses, but she fell asleep whilst waiting for me. She was so cute like this...it made me think back to that time where she fell asleep on a train and I pranked her. She wasn't happy, but she forgave me a day later. 

Going back into this kind of reality, I let out a small sigh as I went to pick her up to carry her upstairs until her purple eyes opened. "These are for you, Lexi. Sorry, I must have fallen asleep." she told me, before I pulled back as she gave me the roses. 

"Do you need me to tuck you into bed?" I teased, giggling a little bit afterwards. She chuckled, "Babe, I'm an adult. I don't need to be tucked into bed like a toddler." she told me back. "Yeah, you're right. I'm glad that you are back." I said, before I sat down next to her and crossed my legs. I looked at the roses and placed them down on the seat. 

"Hey...whatever happens, I'm sorry. It wasn't me, it was my vampire side." she apologised before-hand. "You don't need to apologise for shit, babe. It's those women that should apologise for turning you into one of them." I told her back, stubbornly until she then looked down on her lap as if she was hiding some truth from me. 

"Babe? What's wrong? You can tell me." I encouraged her to tell me. 

She then turned to face me, her eyes turning a dark shade of red. 

"Would you hate me if I said that I wanted them to turn me?"