Chapter 2 - Her Seductive Charm

// <3 <3 <3 (it starts at the end of this chapter, then leads into the next chapter.)

Lexi's POV

I was staring at our bedroom door, hearing her gently knock on it. "Baby...I just want a taste. Let me play with you forever and ever, until the end of time..." I heard her tell me, before I took a step back and looked into the spare room where it was safe. I quickly got in, closing the door and also locked it for good measure. I don't think that would do anything, I was in a deadly situation. 

"You know that vampires and humans work together now, baby, as one big happy family." I heard Noelle tell me loud and clear, causing me to rest my ear against the wall, listening to some rattling of a door lock. What the hell was she doing?

"There we go. Problem solved..." I heard her coming towards the room that I was 'hiding' in. "I can do more things now, baby." she told me, "I want to show you. Starting now." she then said before I watched the door open. She stepped into the room, looking around until she saw me by the wall. "Are you afraid of me?" she asked me, before I nodded, being honest with her. 

She walked over to me, softly placing her hand against my cheek. Her eyes weren't that beautiful rare shade of green anymore. "Who did this to you?" I asked her, "Three women helped me. But don't worry, I didn't cheat on you. I would never do that to you." she replied. Then, she leaned forward and placed her lips gently against mine. I kissed her back, wrapping my arms around her. "I'm sorry." I apologised to her, "No need to apologise. I understand why you behaved like that. Let's go back into our bedroom and have some fun in there. It's time." she told me softly, getting more seductive again. 

"What do you mean, it's time?" I asked her before she grabbed my hand softly, guiding me back to our bedroom. "It's time to eat you up, of course." she purred, taking me to the edge of the bed where she sat me down. She then looked into my eyes, sensing fear. "It's okay if you aren't ready." she then said, "I am ready, babe. It's just..."

"It's just what?" she asked me, cutting me off. "You are a new vampire and you may lose control." I replied, finishing my sentence. 

This made her pause for a couple of minutes, before she unzipped her flowery yellow summer dress and began to undress in front of me, until there was nothing on her body. She was suggesting that I should do the same with her purple eyes...

Immediately, I knew that I was her mate. 

I've read about vampires in a library after everything settled down. Their eyes turn purple because they were close to their mate. I was hers. The solid proof was right there, in front of me. 

I snapped out of my thinking zone, back into reality again. 

I stood up from our bed, slowly walking over to her and removed my t-shirt by pulling it over my head, and then I was about to take off my jeans until Noelle went one step ahead of me and took them off for me. The underwear then followed.

I moved back over to the bed, laying down as Noelle climbed on top of me, placing her lips against mine deeply and passionately, unable to contain herself anymore. I let out a breathy moan, parting my lips as I was beginning to beg for her to turn me into a mess.