Chapter 7 - Her Dark Confession

// Noelle's vampire side is very different compared to her normal good self, just a small trigger warning to the those who experienced this kind of argument. I apologise as well.  

Lexi's POV

"No, babe, I would never hate you. I'm just a bit shocked..." I went to say my reply before she continued, "I want to turn you, baby. After I claim you. Humans can't live forever. Just think about it." she told me. That was her vampire side talking. The blood moon was getting nearer and I didn't know how to stop it from taking over my Noelle completely. I couldn't imagine myself as a vampire, so I got up and walked away from her without saying another word to her. 

I was about to relax in the bedroom, until Noelle decided to follow me as she stood in the doorway, tilting her head to the side. "Did I say something wrong, baby?" she asked me, "I'm just shocked, that's all." I replied, "Then, why did you walk away from me?" she then asked, pressuring me a little bit more as my heart skipped a couple of beats. Was I having some sort of mental breakdown?

"I walked away because I need some time to think about what literally just fucking happened. You want to turn me into one of them, after you 'claim' me?" I responded, giving her air quotation marks during the word, 'claim'. 

I watched Noelle then come forward, walking over to me before she placed her finger under my chin, lifting my head up so that I was looking into her eyes. 

"I suggest you should calm down before you make another mistake." she told me stubbornly, "Another mistake? What, so those quotation marks offended you? Really? Are you fucking serious?" I reacted with pure anger in my tone, as I knew this wasn't my Noelle. It was some evil bitch who I hardly knew. 

She bit her lip, before she smirked down at me. 

"You are cute when you are angry. But, let's not turn this into a toxic relationship. Tomorrow night, I want you in this room, on the bed. Do as you are told, and there won't be any fights." she told me, "Oh fuc-" I went to shout out and before I knew it, she vanished into thin air.