Awoken

Part 1; Setting up
(Note, at First MC is very reactionary but that will change as they begin to get used to it and take charge. That's just how they reacted as they become very reactionary and an information sponge when in new environments.)
??? Error!  Name not found! Please select a new name. POV
I opened my eye finding myself in a strange new place.  I sat up slowly and jolted when what looked like an error window popped up. It read 'Name not found! Please select a new name.' There where three options X-ing out, naming ideas and choosing a new name. I blinked when I noticed that my body was skeletal with glowing golden markings appearing and disappearing as if the markings couldn't decide on a form. I felt as if I should care more but this is so weird that I couldn't. I clicked the naming ideas. It was more of suggestions to help, like naming myself after art supplies or different words for creation in another language. I blinked in surprise when another pop up appeared. A tutorial? 'A new creators guide to basic creation.' I shrank the naming pop up and began the tutorial. It could be useful.

A little cartoon chibi skeleton character with black splotch markings and brown clothing appeared and began to speak. "Hello! I am Minmi the tutorial skeleton for creating! Don't worry I'll disappear once you're done and I am not sentient so don't worry about that either. You will see me again as your powers grow and develop 'UNNAMED ENTITY'! But for now the basics! You can begin creating by activating your magic which is the hardest part of the whole process! Just close your eyes and reach deep inside you will find it in no time!" I did what Minmi asked and although it took a minute I found something. It was wild and alive. I was terrified that when I reached it, it would consume me but the second I touched it; the energy, the magic calmed down and followed my commands.

I opened my eyes still holding the energy and Minmi smiled. "Excellent, your a natural! Now than focus it into something you want! I personally recommend one of the default options! You can find those in your creation files in your mind! Just focus and remember living and non living things are about as difficult." I nodded as I closed my eyes again and easily found it. Okay so whatever happened messed with my head. Now than what do I want... a friend. So something living. Immediately different characters popped into my head but two caught my attention. Two skeletons both where dressed in black and red, one was tall and slender. He looked angry but something told me he was sweet and kind, more of a scared little boy lashing out in fear than you would expect. The other was short with a fluffy hood. He looked rude but also like he could be sweet. Both of them immediately found places in my heart but I was afraid I wouldn't have enough magic to make both. What if they where smaller? Bitties! I don't know what those are but it will work!

I opened my eyes and felt immense joy as a blob of a black liquid appeared and sharpened into two small forms one on top of the other.  Minmi than spoke completely breaking the mood.  "Congratulations on your first creation!  See you again soon!"  He than disappeared as the taller of the two began to clumsily get up.  I crawled over and helped my new hopeful friend up.  He looked up at me with two ruby eyes filled with stars that seems two sizes too big for his skull.  "You're nice?"  I happily nodded my head before he spoke again "Who are you?  Who am I?  Where are we?  Where- oh there's my twin!  Who is my twin?  Am I dead?  Am I alive?  Are you big?  Or am I small?  What is life?  Are you god?  What is god?"  I blinked at the flood of questions the small skeleton gave.  Wait- he did need a name and so did the shorter.  I smiled as I began to speak "Your name is Hurricane, your brother is Typhoon.  You where just created so you are alive and not dead.  You are small and I'm normal sized.  I don't know about life or really anything about life and I am definitely no god. I don't have a name yet as there are so many more pressing matters."

Hurricane looked away clearly thinking as Typhoon sat up looking dazed. "What the fuck?" I snorted at the small scene as Hurricane began to explain everything. As I finally got up and nearly collapsed not being used to being so light and made out of bone. I looked around the white void and fully took in the emptiness that made up our world. All there where was three small bottles of different colored liquids on a strings. This definitely wasn't a good place for Hurricane and Typhoon. It wouldn't be good for anyone! But what could I make it? Because surely my powers aren't limited to just making people. I haven't heard of that and I'm not even faintly tired from making Typhoon and Hurricane. I smiled as my power urged me to create. However something told me that was bad... too easy to fall into creating. Small things to answer. Easy things.

I sat down and quickly created two things, a journal to answer all my questions and a pencil. I opened the first page of the leather bound journal and asked a question. 'Are there limits to my power?' The journal quickly answered. 'No, the only limit is your imagination.' Okay so I'm pretty powerful. But are there downsides? What do I need to know? Maybe the world can only hold so much before I have to destroy something. I looked towards Hurricane and Typhoon where where entertaining themselves by play fighting before I turned back to my journal. 'Is there a point where I need to destroy things?' 'The multiverse will take care of that for you. The world is your canvas.' How? And what is a multiverse? Sounds like something sci fi. 'How will the multiverse take care of it?' 'It will take one of your forgotten creations or take pieces of all of them and twist them into a destroyer.' 'Will the destroyer like it? How will they destroy?' 'It is their purpose and by carefully breaking it apart.' I blinked before I created something. It had three floating spinning rings each engraved with a word; Creation, destruction and space. Each was a different color, creation was white, destruction black and space gray. In the middle of the rings was a gem stone carved into a four point star. It was completely gray, I couldn't even see a spec of white. On top of the spiny ring was a golden chain making it into a necklace. I put on the necklace and it had a decent bit of weight which was good. I than made a bag and put my pencil and journal into it. I should probably make some clothes...