Test 1 is... OH HECK!

Chrysós POV
I blinked as I opened Gaster's code, he himself immediately zoned out.  The code itself was very little which was expected.  I didn't do much looking around though I doubted I'd find anything.  The only interesting things I saw while looking for his cosmetic code is that his Fate and job where locked but strangely his relationship with Sans and Papyrus could be changed.  Finally I found his cosmetic code.  His current appearance was called 'Pre-core.'  I looked through his appearances and froze when I saw what he'll look like in the void.  One of his Eyelights was almost completely out being just a wisp of light, the socket that housed the eyelight seemed as if it collapsed and then melted together, the cracks in his skull looked as if they had been clawed open wide.  His entire body seemed almost corroded by the black slime that clung to everything but his skull and hands.  How in the multiverse could the void do all of that?  I shuddered promising myself that the second Gaster falls into the core I'd do everything in my power to get him out as soon as possible.  I quickly started to add the new cosmetic code, it would likely be awhile before I was done.

I smiled as I finally finished the coding and looked up to see Gaster looking completely zoned out. He didn't even have his eyelights summoned. I closed the coding window and Gaster immediately snapped to attention. He looked confused for a second before he spoke or well asked a question. "Why can't I tell if you already changed my code or not."  Okay looks like code alteration zones you out completely.  "I did and I think it's time for test one." Gaster nodded before he spoke.  "So what Universe will we be visiting?"  I blinked before I replied "Definitely not Underfell, it is definitely to dangerous to test something that alters your magic there plus Hurricane has been begging to visit another universe so Underswap?" Gaster nodded before he replied "Underswap it is than." I checked the time as quite a bit had passed. "Oh, Papyrus will probably start wanting you soon. So meet up at your house in two hours for lunch and the test?" Gaster nodded as he got up legs wobbly before he shortcut away. I got up next and opened up a portal and swam back to the doodle sphere. I should probably make myself a home.

Once I was back in the doodle sphere I found Typhoon sleeping in the bristles of my mega paintbrush while Hurricane was climbing it. I laughed before I sat down and pulled out my sketch book. "Hey, would you two be interested in a house? I'm thinking about making one. It likely won't be a now thing as we have two hours to get ready and I wanna make sure everything is good and safe." Hurricane blinked before he asked a fairly reasonable question "Where are we going?" "Underswap." At that point Typhoon woke up. "Where we goin again?" "Underswap." Hurricane replied curtly.  Typhoon nodded.  "Kay."  I smiled as I opened a portal and the three of us went through.  Hurricane and Typhoon clutched an interior pocket as I swam down before gravity predictively changed directions so I was swimming up before I breached the surface.  I crawled out of the portal before I froze.  I checked and was relived to find Hurricane and Typhoon where still in my pocket.  "This isn't Underswap."  Hurricane poked his head out of my coat before immediately hiding again.  We where luckily hidden under a massive willow tree with multiple thick trucks.  But from what I could see of the area outside it wasn't Underswap.  The snow was all messed up making it nearly impossible to see the worn path in the snow.   That alone wasn't concerning, what was concerning was the mounds of dust scattered here and there.  Parts of the tree where torn away and it's thin bark was cut up.  The tree itself was on a hill overlooking a snowdin village, but twisted and warped. 

"WHO ARE YOU?"  I shot around to the source of the voice and saw a lanky teen trying and failing to look menacing.  The teen was a skeleton with red eyes, both of which had a massive scar and the left eyelight looked out of focus being fuzzy at the edges and paler towards the middle.  The skeleton seemed thin in the vaguely underweight category.  He was wearing a black cropped tank top with a skull on it, a red torn up sleeveless jacket with black short shorts a matching scarf and a pair of combat boots.  He honestly looked like a teenager with anger issues trying to be an edgelord.  It took a second but I quickly recognized the skeleton as an edgy teenage version of Gaster.  I took a step back raising my hands in a sign of peace.  I need to leave ASAP.  "I'm... just a traveler.  You might see me again in the future you might not.  Just know I'm here on accident and don't want to be here, I'm going to leave soon... okay?"  The teenage Gaster looked at me with extreme suspicion before he spoke in a jovel tone as he composed himself.  "Well than Traveler, I am a local.  What are you doing in this part of hell?  I'd give you some food as a welcoming but the famine says that every bit of food should go to you."  Famine, I didn't see that in the code.  Granted this AU is designed to kill its residents in the most creative ways possible.

I blinked and wasn't to surprised to find myself taking out a ham and cheese sandwich and gave it to Gaster.  "I'm from a place where there's as much food as you could imagine and I personally don't like ham and cheese so you can have it."  Gaster blinked in confusion before he slowly took the sandwich looking very weary.  He took a small nibble likely testing if it was poisoned before deciding it wasn't and tearing off a chunk before stuffing the rest in a pocket for later.  Gaster looked up at me before he spoke "Thank you... could I see where you're from?"  I blinked before I spoke "Not now, I'll be back in a week and can show you."  A starry void with a couple floating islands isn't the best place to show someone.  Despite my temptation to adopt him but that was likely my grandmotherly urges.  I'll adopt him later... likely under the guise of making sure he survives long enough to make the Sans and Papyrus of the AU.  Gaster nodded before he spoke "Well if ya can't find me assume I'm dead."  I blinked wondering why a child would consider the fact that they could be dead in a week.  He didn't look like he was dangerously under weight.  "Geez I've never seen someone so shocked at the concept of death.  Ever heard of Kill or be killed?"  I shook my head.  "Geez what heaven did you come from.  I'd literally kill to just guarantee I'd get some dinner."  Okay he is definitely going to be adopted.  No child should be in that situation.