Traveler

??? Error! Name not found!  Please select a new name POV
I smiled as I finally finished up my new outfit.  It was definitely a lot but Minmi showed up again and showed me how to see something called AU codes and I also made a mirror and I looked nearly identical to Sans, especially when my markings disappeared.  So I'll be wearing some very covering clothes.  The first layer was the lightest being a pair of blue gray pants and a white shirt and black fingerless gloves. Than there was a pair of sneakers and a long blue coat before finally a big black scarf.  I spun around as Typhoon looked up.  "Why are you wearing so much clothing?"  Than Hurricane spoke. "OH!  Your markings aren't- oh never mind they're moving again.  They where just still for a bit... anyways why are you in so much clothing?"  I smiled before I spoke, "I don't really like this place but I've found some other worlds.  You two might need discuses as you two look like mini versions of a pair of some skeleton brothers who exist in all three worlds." Hurricane blinked before he jumped up. "Wait since you're so powerful could you also get us wings! It would be so cool able to fly around!" Typhoon continued. "Plus since we are so small it could be difficult to get around if we get separated from you. Than if my predictions are correct then we can't navigate society properly as we only reach just under halfway up your shin and if there's a large amount of snow and we fall into someone's footprint then there is a chance we might end up trapped."

I blinked before I spoke "Later, you have some excellent points but I'm not sure how or if I can alter preexisting bodies in the same way I can create and unlike you two being my first creation I am not using you two as gina pigs. I'll use something else." Hurricane looked around as I opened my sketch pad and sketched a Hurricane shaped base. "So Hurricane what kind of outfit do you want? Remember to make sure it is generally practical. Same goes to you Typhoon but you're next." Hurricane looked around in thought before he spoke... well murmured under his breath clearly talking to himself. After a few minutes I spoke again "well maybe pick out a general theme and we can go on from there." Hurricane lit up before he spoke "You can theme it around storms! A hurricane is a type of storm right and I'm named Hurricane!" I nodded my head and began to design it. Darker gray is a good start for the clouds. Fluff also is a need be as clouds. Blues and yellows also have to be there.

Hurricane walked over as Typhoon curled up for a nap. The second Hurricane saw the second design even though it wasn't even finished his ruby eyes lit up. I quickly finished it up and Hurricane spoke. "That one! That one! It's so cool and so pretty! I'll be a little prince! Oh- or a pirate!" I smiled as I put my sketch pad down and began to work. My magic remembered the exact measurements of Hurricane's body. The pants where simple black pants that fit more tightly around Hurricane's legs, than a white puffy sleeved tunic with the ruffle at the collar.  For the shoes they where black leather combat boots which had small highish-heels.  Than there was a thick fabric belt which was a yellow rimmed with red.  Followed by matching black fingerless gloves tipped with a ruby red color that matched with the red rim and Hurricane's eyes.  Topping it off was a dark gray cloak with a fluffy hood.  The hood itself was a dark gray almost black tipped with yellow.  The fluff had some black tuffs that blended in so it didn't look what I personally felt was tacky.  At that point I was done and Hurricane immediately grabbed the clothes and changed deciding to keep the hood off for now as he pranced around.

Typhoon looked up before he spoke "Looks good bro. Also just redesign mine with some storm inspiration." I nodded my head as I flipped the page and sketched a Typhoon shaped base. Okay so the fluff is a must keep as I've seen Typhoon playing with his hood. I smiled as I added more to the jacket. It wasn't long till I finished. "Typhoon, I'm done. I need your approval to make it though." Typhoon got up and walked over to see if my design was any good. He nodded before he curled up again to sleep. I smiled as I began work on the turtle neck sweater. It was still a red color but now it was much softer, the basket ball shorts where completely overhauled into dark gray cargo pants. The jacket acted as the centerpiece and was a much darker gray with light gray fluff that completely enveloped the hood as it was triple the amount of fluff with darker gray and yellow patches. On the jacket itself where a collection of blank pins that would change to match whatever Typhoon wanted with a basic storm cloud with lightning patch sewn on. I carefully folded up the doll sized clothing next to Typhoon so he could put it on once he woke up.

Hurricane ran over his cloak flowing behind him like a cape. He stopped as he looked at his twin and his twins new clothing before he spoke. "So when are we going to go to the other worlds? I'm bored of all this whiteness! I wanna see everything there is too see in every world!" I turned towards Typhoon before I spoke "Well you're brother needs to wake up and get changed than we need to figure out where to start. I'm thinking either Undertale or Underswap as the last universe; Underfell seems fairly dangerous and I want all of us to have a grasp on our powers in combat". Hurricane blinked before he spoke. "I don't know why but I like Underfell so far. It sounds cool!" I blinked before I spoke "If you two can convince me we can start in Underfell." Hurricane nodded excitedly before Typhoon spoke surprising us both. "I wanna see this Underfell too." I nodded my head as Hurricane slipped on his new jacket and put on the hood before he somehow crawled up into my jacket and into an interior pocket. I picked up Hurricane and he secured himself under the scarf before he spoke. "To Underfell or Undertale!" I laughed before I spoke "We'll do Undertale." My magic instantly sparked to life as a black puddle appeared. I ran forward and jumped in. What looked just like someone spilled black ink turned out to be much deeper and a portal. I swam down and gravity shifted so I was swimming up. It wasn't long till the trio of us breached the surface into a snowy forest. I looked forward and froze as I saw something.