Okay... lets do this

Chrysós POV
I smiled as we finally finished reworking the core. I walked down onto the lowest platform. I could feel the pull of the void from here. It was slight but still terrifying.  I walked over to Dust he looked nervous, so did Classic and Cinnamon. "Guys? What's wrong?" Dust blinked before he spoke. "I'm not sure how he's going to react with the whole timeline spilt. Knowing that his son is a mass murderer! Hell I'm what caused Underfell to start the resets as I distracted you!" I exhaled as I walked towards the edge of the platform.  "From what little the seers have told us it will be a resounding success.  We'll even get new people."  Dust nodded as he looked down.  I exhaled as I knew that Dust felt alone.  He was the only timeline split and the only living person from it.  Sure Phantom was still there but he was very much dead.  "Hey Dust, I'm sure Gaster will love you, you are still the same Sans he raised and the reason we can save him in the first place.  If he doesn't than what's his problem?"  Dust smiled looking a bit relieved.  Classic walked to the control panel and I readied my magic as did Phantom and Cinnamon.  If Gaster came out injured we'd need to heal him right away.  Dust began to pace feeling as if he had nothing to do but provide emotional support which he himself needed.

I jolted nearly dropping my magic as we heard a loud bang.  Sans screamed something and I shot around as my scarf tangled around my legs.  Cinnamon ran and jumped over a massive crack in the platform and Dust yanked his and Phantom's conjoining scarf as it fully materialized.  As Phantom was pulled to safety I untangled my legs and watched as the section of the platform gave way underneath me.  The void roared as I fell.  All four of them tried to grab my soul with blue magic but before any of them could get a hold the void pulled me down.  I screamed but it was drowned out by the void.  Is this what they felt when they fell?  I closed my eyes as the void clawed at my very being.  It was cold and painful.  I curled up into a fetal position and held my necklace close.  I tried to open my eyes and looked at the star shaped artifact.  It was completely black.  I shivered as I hugged it close.  As if it could save me.  I couldn't tell if I was falling but eventually I felt something.  Bone.  It was smooth and cold but it the void felt like a lifeline.  I held it close, a hand.  I tried to look and see whose it was.  It was Tale.   His appearance was so much stranger and terrifying in person.  His singular working eyelight was staring at me.  Another pair of hands appeared and signed something.

<<Chrysós?>>

I nodded.  "It's been awhile hasn't it?"  Gaster looked flabbergasted as he motioned to me.  <<WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!  It's been 700 years and we're in the void!>>. I laughed as I squinted my eyes just enough I could still see the signs.  The void was getting in my eyes somehow.  Also WHY WAS THE VOID HUMID!  No wonder Gaster seems be in such a bad mood.  "We were trying to save you when the area we were on collapsed and I got tangled in my scarf."  <<Maybe you shouldn't wear a scarf that practically drags behind you.>>. I leaned against Gaster as I nodded suddenly feeling exhausted.  "Yea... 'm tired."  Gaster huffed as he pulled me close.  I nodded off as he said something.  "Try and stay alert, I have a bad feeling about..."

Some time later

I yawned as I stretched popping my back.  I blinked as I saw red sky.  Wait-  red sky didn't I fall into an eternal hellscape known as the void?  I looked around and relaxed when I saw Gaster a few feet away looking around.  We were in a literal wasteland.  He was in his out of AU form so he wasn't freaky looking.  I saw up as the smell of chicken, death and blood hit me.  "Holy mother of!"  I stood up using my scarf as protection against the smell as Gaster quickly signed something.  <<I don't think we're in our multiverse unless you created a wasteland.  Plus your balance necklace is different even from when we were in the void.>>. I looked at my necklace and froze.  Instead of its normal gray tone that shined full of expectant life, it looked crowded with white.  Different shades of white filled it with no clear color pallet reminding me of fungus growing on a bloated corpse.  There was a tiny speck of black that occasionally sparked into existence around the microscopic speck of grew fighting back against the white death.  I shuddered as Gaster spoke.  "Is the white bad."  I nodded my head.  "There's too much.  If this necklace goes completely white this place... no multiverse is going down faster than you'd expect."  Gaster walked over his eyelights scanning the star and its rings. I dropped the necklace back down, it weighed against my chest in both a comforting and almost evilly warning way. Even all these centuries later I always made sure to keep an eye on it. Yet this multiverse was so full that even the air itself was suffocating, though that could have been the smell.

"Gaster we need to get out of this multiverse as soon as possible. If the destruction stops we have a day at most, if it keeps going at its current rate we have months." Gaster blinked. <<How do we leave this multiverse? The void didn't exactly treat us well and we can't control where it drops us.>>. I nodded my head silently wishing Typhoon and Hurricane were here. "We need allies. Someone who understands the danger this multiverse is in." I looked up at Gaster. He didn't look the most convinced. <<I don't think anyone will easily understand the perils of this multiverse as they clearly aren't even controlling their creator...>>. Gaster blinked a near blank expression on his face. <<Can you even use your magic here?>>. I nodded my head "I'm the sole guardian of my balance back home. I don't just create." Gaster nodded before I felt a pair of eyes on me.

Undertale Gaster/Tale Sans/Classic Papyrus/Cinnamon
Underswap Gaster/Swap Sans/Blue Papyrus/Bee
Underfell Gaster/Fell Sans/Red Papyrus/Edge
AdventureTale Papyrus/Typhoon Sans/Hurricane
MythosTale Gaster/Cycle Sans/Death Papyrus/Sprit
Dusttale Sans/Dust Papyrus/Phantom
AnimusTale Gaster/Mage Sans/Seer Papyrus/Arcane
DragonFell Gaster/Wilde Sans/Wyrm Papyrus/Wyvern