Time does as it does

Chrysós POV
I smiled as Typhoon and Hurricane's redesigns went smoothly.  They had gotten much larger now standing at above the future average height of a Sans and Papyrus.  They became bird like in appearance with claws, feathers and massive gray and black wings.  Soon enough my new home was done, it was a large estate based upon the Marble house.  But far less grand and even more welcoming.  Fell joined the household and quickly met Tale.  That boy had always been to smart for his own good as he figured out about the AUs within just a month.  He liked some facts he learned of his future, such as he would become a father and the royal scientist, some he hated such as his eventual death.  His hated that it was hard coded into his own code, nothing could change it.  He joined and quickly became the captain of the snowdin science team.  Swap eventually found out about the AUs as well as Bumblebee somehow found a rouge portal none of us opened but it quickly became clear that Bumblebee himself was the culprit of the portal.  Years passed by comfortably with Fells graduating top of his class for both High school and College with nothing but A's and 100's.  He wasn't too surprised that he was offered the royal scientist position shortly after getting his PhD in Physics and Chemistry.  Granted he had known in was coming for years.

Tale and Swap's children began to explore the little multiverse all of them now teenagers or preteens.  Turns out little Cinnamon also had the ability to portal.  Cinnamon and Blue began to ask for another AU to be made.  So I began drafting up a small mostly empty AU.  Just the most beautiful of nature.  Everything was amazing, until Swap fell.  Tale fell months later.  I practically drowned myself in the AU.  It grew from a senic forest with mountains for a backdrop to many languages, continents and entire cities.  An entire planet full of life simply to be explored.  It got so bad that I nearly missed the creation of Edge and Red.  Little Edge who couldn't be still and already firce as a tiger, and his twin Red, a quite and intelligent child.  As smart and powerful as he was fragile.  When they were just three months old I finished the AU with Hurricane and Typhoon deciding to be the Sans and Papyrus of that world.  I loved them with all of my soul.  The AU I named AdventureTale.   For a few more years everything was nice and calm.  Than Fell told me "Mom... I think I might fall soon, Alphys has been muttering as of late.  If something happens take care of Sans and Paps."

I promised to protect them for my entire immortal life.  The twins were hardly a year old when Alphys enacted her plan.  Fell fell and she made it look like his natural clumsiness instead of her pushing him.  I immediately grabbed the twins and went to my house.  I wanted to protect them as much as I possibly could.  I did everything I could raising them with the same system as their father, but made sure the house was in Red's name as I knew that if I failed to protect Edge and his soul was truly evil Red would want that protection.  However as more years passed and the multiverse finally reached maturity Edge proved himself a sweetie, not an angel the numerous parent teacher conferences about him biting proved that.  He really needed to work on that.  However as the multiverse matured it began to need more.  balances established themselves.  Good and evil, positive and negative, Life and Death, and Order and chaos.  Luckily it was just those.  And they managed to balance themselves.  Well except life and death. So I began to make a new AU. A Papyrus born to protect and nurture all life, and a Sans to help it reach its end. I took inspiration from the fact that Gaster's relationship with Sans and Papyrus wasn't concrete and the three fates. So they became brothers, the Papyrus; Sprit would make the string, the Gaster; Cycle would decide their fate and lives and finally the Sans; Death would cut the string ending the person's life. Their entire AU was based upon Greek mythology and was called MythosTale. It actually had a story! The human Frisk, teamed up with Chara God of emotions and Asrial God of Hope to defeat a Chaos serpent trying to eat the sun and destroy the earth. A weirdly common theme in mythology.

Anyways, Everything was peaceful for a few years, Edge even stopped biting people.  Red and Classic began to tinker with the idea of bringing the Gaster AU trio back.  I was exceptionally excited at that, I although had to have them wait.  Something called the resets had to occur and finish before they could be.  Their code could shatter from the stain of resets, if you asked almost anyone it's better to be lost than gone forever.  Classic wasn't happy and Red didn't care.  However shortly afterwards the Undertale Resets began.  At first the brothers where annoyed at living the same three days over and over again.  Classic was feeling the mental strain first as Cinnamon copped via becoming a troll.  He became everyone's favorite pain in the butt, really doing anything to entertain himself.  Around the same time as the 50th reset Underswaps began. 

A year passed like this.  Edge was spending more time in Underfell, mainly with Red and their worlds Grillby as they had become friends.  I didn't want Edge to be hurt but he had too.  Edge knew this but didn't know how soon or who.  It was time.  I pushed it back as much as I could.  But he rushed to protect Red.  Asgore was furious.  He drafted him forcefully into the guard and than punished him for defying him.  Two massive scars ran across his right eye.  I was able to completely restore sight, but I couldn't touch the cracks.  It would just make everything worse.  I did my best to make sure he was happy and still understood the good in the world.  It never really clicked.  Unfortunately my attention was drawn away from Edge to Undertale as something happened.  Cinnamon died... Than Classic over and over again.  Neutral, no mercy than Genocide.  Underswap was next.  I did everything in my power to keep Underfell from ever having the human fall.  To keep my word.  It worked for years.  Until Classic snapped.  The first AU split.  I rushed over as Minmi explained everything about an AU split. 

As I reached what remained of Undertale I found Classic... or Dust now covered in the dust of his friends.  It took hours to talk him down and try and help.  I brought back his brother as the hallucination he had been having.  Cinnamon now Phantom comforted and I comforted him.  His AU wouldn't reset even when I went in too try and reset it manually.  So I was forced to split the timeline as Minmi said.  Immediately after I removed Dust and Phantom.  They stayed with me both clearly traumatized by what they experienced.  It was certainly interesting to introduce Dust and Phantom to everyone else, at least Classic was doing better now.  Unfortunately while I was away the human of Underfell well fell.  The resets occurred and I found myself focused on dealing with the genocides and making sure everyone was as happy as possible.  The centuries drifted by lazily.  About seven centuries if I remember, in that time I made a few more AUs, one practical as in it's literally called NecessityTale and two others called AnimusTale and DragonFell. It was a few months until Phantom realized that since Dusttale is a timeline spilt that doesn't get resets that we could save Tale that way.

I need this to keep everyone straight.
Undertale Gaster/Tale Sans/Classic Papyrus/Cinnamon
Underswap Gaster/Swap Sans/Blue Papyrus/Bee
Underfell Gaster/Fell Sans/Red Papyrus/Edge
AdventureTale Papyrus/Typhoon Sans/Hurricane
MythosTale Gaster/Cycle Sans/Death Papyrus/Sprit
Dusttale Sans/Dust Papyrus/Phantom
AnimusTale Gaster/Mage Sans/Seer Papyrus/Arcane
DragonFell Gaster/Wilde Sans/Wyrm Papyrus/Wyvern