A strange Skeleton

??? Error! Name not found!  Please select a new name. POV
I looked up and froze as I saw something.  No- it was a skeleton.  It was a taller slender skeleton with a red bundle sitting on a large rock.  He had a long black coat, white turtleneck neck and black pants.  He was wearing some black and white sneakers.  He plooked up and blinked revealing two large cracks opposite each other on his face.  He stood up and a small skeleton hopped off and followed.  A small goggly eyed baby skeleton... "He is adorable!"  The tall skeleton blinked before he spoke.  "Yes my eldest is quite adorable.  He's going to be four in April.  Now than...". His tone changed as he went from a loving father to either a dangerous opponent or an inquisitive soul it was honestly hard to tell. "Who are you and how are you a skeleton?  My kids and I are the last."  The last?  Oh... I forgot about that.  "Well let's just say I'm definitely not from around here.  Very far out, I'm only out this far too explore. It's not a very good place so I'm not likely not going back."

The taller skeleton nodded before he spoke.  "Well than, I am Dr. W.D Gaster..." I felt as if someone's eyes where prying into my very being and I was being judged for every tiny bad thing I've ever done.  Dr. W.D. Gaster blinked in shock as he took a step back.  "How... your stats... that's impossible...". I looked at Gaster before I spoke "How is it impossible?"  Gaster blinked before he spoke "You don't know?  Everything is off the charts... you're a literal god... yet you don't even have a name... there's absolutely nothing normal about your stats even at a small glance."  What.  Okay looks like I'll have to explain everything.  "I know why with the name thing and nothing about my situation is normal so that could explain that."  I pulled my hood down and Gaster looked between Sans and I.  "Why do you look like an older version of-"  Hurricane stuck his head out and Gaster immediately saw him.  "-I think we should head to my house.  This is a lot more than I can handle in... well anywhere and anytime."

I nodded my head as I pulled my hood back up and motioned for Gaster to lead the way.  Gaster began to walk as Sans looked at me, well my markings before he spoke.  "Why does big me get cool moving markings!"  Gaster huffed and opened his mouth to speak but a shrill cry sounded instead from the bundle.  Gaster immediately seemed to panic.  He looked he crying bundle over and most of the fabric fell away revealing a baby skeleton.  "What does he need?  I can make it quickly."  Gaster looked confused before he spoke.  "He's hungry but I don't have a-" I made a warm baby bottle and handed it to Gaster and checked my pendant.  Still not a hint of white.  I smiled as Gaster took the bottle and fed the baby skeleton.  Once the baby was fed and burped, Gaster looked over before he spoke "Thank you, I must have lost track of time as Papyrus only wakes up and demands food like that at five thirty... sharp.  How he does it is beyond me."  I nodded my head remembering that I had a baby nephew who did something similar. Granted it was more of a general range, I hope he's doing good as a neurosurgeon still.

Gaster than looked at the bottle confused. "How did you get that? You don't look like a parent of a young infant and how is it still warm. It's like the bottle itself is warming the formula." I shrugged my shoulders, before explaining. "I can create things, really anything including people-" Hurricane interrupted. "They made me and my twin brother, Typhoon!  I'm Hurricane."  "Fascinating."  Gaster whispered under his breath.  I don't think my naming skills where what fascinated Gaster, it was probably the creation of fully sentient life.  I followed Gaster who seemed ecstatic at the idea of interviewing me.  I honestly felt unset at the fact I hardly knew anything.  About anything really, I don't even have a name!  Which is just sad.  Maybe I should come up with one.  Something either Latin or Greek.  Though any art tools could also work, but Latins cooler.  Maybe the word gold could work for my markings... but would Aurum or Chrysós work?  I like the sound of Chrysós.  So Chrysós it is.  Maybe for a full name Chrysós Apó Astéris.  Gold of stars, perfect for someone from another world who is quite literally gold in certain parts.

I sat down on a green couch once we reached Dr. Gaster's house while he settled down by putting Sans to bed, Papyrus in his play pen and grabbed a clipboard and a voice recorder.  While he was doing that I filled out my name in the multiverse files.  He turned on the voice recorder as he sat down.  "Time is... 5:39 on the 15th of March.  I'm currently interviewing a..." Dr. Gaster paused before I said my name "Chrysós Apó Astéris."  "Gold of stars?  It matches your markings.  Anyways I have reason to believe that you are a god like entity or at the very least immoral with your HP stat which at this time stands at infinite.  Can you explain anything about that?"  I shook my head "You honestly know just as much as me.  I don't know anything about my past.  All I know is I can create and my name along with a few other things that don't involve me."  "And those things are?"  "The AUs."  Gaster paused.  "The AUs?  What are those?"  "The alternate universes?  Underfell and Underswap.  You don't know?"  "I'm afraid I don't know about those are.  I can ask you about those later, but can you explain how that works and if there's a difference between creating living things and inanimate objects?"  "I have to make the personality, that's really the only noticeable difference between my few creations.  Which is only; Typhoon, Hurricane, my bag and it's contents along with our clothing."  "You've mentioned them may I be able to see them in full?"  "Sure."  I pulled out Typhoon and Hurricane worked himself off of my scarf.  Gaster looked them over before he spoke.  "Exceptional work, they look just like full grown skeletons but shrunk down." 

Typhoon opened one eye before he spoke "Who the fuck are you?"  Gaster blinked and opened his mouth but Typhoon interrupted before he could speak.  "You look like a cracked egg, so I'll call you e- OMPHH!"  Hurricane grabbed and used his hand to cover Typhoon's mouth.  "Brother you don't ACK!"  Hurricane let go of Typhoon.  "Did you just lick my hand!  Gross your sober is all over my glove!"  Typhoon smiled.  I sighed "Typhoon don't lick people or insult people, Hurricane don't grab your brother it could have hurt him and it's not polite.  I would have you two apologize to each other but I can't force you to make it genuine."  The two bitties looked away from each other.  Gaster sighed before he spoke "Okay that seems like it was enough for now.  We can continue in a proper environment at a later date.  I don't have any spare room so if you wish to stay I can set you up with a cot though I can guarantee they aren't comfortable... I used to sleep there before Sans was born."