New place and... new friends?

Chrysós POV
I turned around feeling like I was being dissected by whoever saw me.  Gaster tensed up. A wave of misery, fear, hatred slammed over Gaster and I. Gaster collapsed while I remained standing. It was a tentacle man at the center of it all. He looked like a cross between Classic and the kraken but lost a fight against an ink cartridge.  He blinked his single blue eye before he spoke.
"Who are you?  Why do you travel with a Gaster?"
I swallowed before responding.
"I am Chrysós Apó Astéris.  I believe that we are from a different multiverse entirely.  As for Gaster I was trying to rescue him when things went wrong."
The figure blinked before walking over. He looked me over.
"Do you know that you're a god?"
I shrugged. "I don't really like the term god. I don't know everything about everything and not everything is of my creation because I didn't make you."
The figure blinked seeing my pendent.
"How are in involved in the creation destruction balance?"
"I was the creator in my home multiverse."
"And the destroyer?"
"Didn't have one. There was only six AUs."
The figure blinked surprised taking a few steps back as Gaster woke up. I rushed over and helped him up. The figure watched Gaster and I confused before he spoke.
"Since you two have clearly just arrived I am willing to offer you room and bored in exchange for some assistance."
I don't like this man.  Gaster and I shared a look. He wasn't convinced at all.
"I've been a hobo on and off for the past seven hundred years that I can rough it.  Food will be easy enough.  Maybe you'll convince me later..."
I opened a portal behind Gaster and I as the destruction temporarily stopped.  I stepped back.
"But for now it's a no."  Gaster and I stepped back and fell through the portal.

I immediately checked the AU.  Swapfell, copy 10,456... Snowdin forest.  I laid back against a tree. Gaster sat on a stump. He still seemed simply happy to be out of the void. I smiled watching Gaster as he slowly reacclimatized to being out of the void. Wrong multiverse but anything is better than the void. I blinked as I had an idea.
"Hey Gaster?" He looked over.
"I have an idea. I think that I might be able to help and destroy AUs. I was the sole keeper of my balance, so I should be able to if the native destroyer permits of course."
Gaster nodded.  <<Well you could just use that notebook that answered every question.>>
I shook my head "Left it back at the estate.  Didn't think I'd need it.  Don't want to risk creating in this multiverse... ughh the magic is suffocating here."  Gaster nodded in agreement while looking annoyed.  "We'll need allies here.  I'll keep this place stable while you work on establishing connection with our home."
Gaster nodded signing.  <<We'll need a place to stay.>>
"True.  Stay here and hidden and I'll portal around.  It will help me get a grip on this multiverse and all that needs to be done."
Gaster nodded before he walked over and climbed up a tree.  I looked up and watched as he concealed himself quite well in the leaves.  I nodded as I summoned my brush writing the AU name on my scarf before portaling out.

Six hours later

I blinked as I emerged from a portal into a city.  It was bustling.  I slowly walked around before being nearly trampled but luckily I was fished out by... Blue?  No it's probably just the Underswap Sans of this multiverse.  Either way I was on his Gaster blaster.
"Oh!  You're not Ink!"  I nodded my head.
"Correct... thank you for saving me."  I looked up and my hood fell down.  His eyes widened with literal stars as he saw my glowing golden markings shift around forming spirals and whatnot.  He looks trust worthy.
"I'm very new here... could you show me around this place..."
He nodded.  "Sure how long have you been here?"
"Six hours.  You're the first person I've met besides some tentacled man.  He knocked out my partner but we were able to get away."
"Partner?"  He looked around confused.
"He's not here as we parted ways.  I'm the only one who can properly portal so he stayed behind where we hid out."
He nodded. "Well anyways I'm the Magnificent Swap! Member of the star Sanses!"
I nodded delighted at his enthusiasm. Reminds me of Cinnamon and Blue. Hopefully there's less chemical warfare.
"Well I'm Chrysós. Pleasure to meet you Swap."
Swap smiled.
"I'll show you around The omega timeline! Welcome to the capital, Capital city!"
I laughed. "Who named that?"
"Core, the resident omnipresent entity who sees everything!"
"That's creepy."
"It's not if you don't think about it... anyways what's with your necklace Mr. Chrysós? It's kind of creeping me out."
I blinked holding it. The pure white despite normally being a color of hope was just wrong at this level.
"It's- it tells me the state of the multiverse I'm in. This one isn't very good. Too much-"
"Creation?"
I looked up at Swap shocked. I nodded as we zipped up. Swap was the first to speak.
"So you know about the issues with this multiverse?"
I nodded my head answering.
"I wish to look for the destroyer for permission to try destroying. I want to keep this multiverse around at least long enough for Gaster and I to make it home. Hopefully longer."
"Why?"
"There's simply so many people."
I looked down at the bustling streets below. They looked like ants up here.
"They can't all deserve to die. A lot of people are good people in my experience."
Swap smiled.
"Luckily I can take you to the destroyer and help you meet on good terms. Let's trade numbers so we can keep in contact."
I nodded seeing the logic. I pulled out my phone and Swap made a face.
"Is that a flip phone?"
I nodded my head as Swap pulled out a smart phone. We quickly traded numbers.
"So where's your partner?"
I pulled out my scarf and checked the writing.
"Swapfell 10,456."
Swap blinked.
"You really remind me of Ink."
"Maybe we could be friends when we meet?"
"He's the creator, and won't always listen to common sense let alone reason."
I was mildly insulted.

Chrysós' Multiverse
Undertale Gaster/Tale Sans/Classic Papyrus/Cinnamon
Underswap Gaster/Swap Sans/Blue Papyrus/Bee
Underfell Gaster/Fell Sans/Red Papyrus/Edge
AdventureTale Papyrus/Typhoon Sans/Hurricane
MythosTale Gaster/Cycle Sans/Death Papyrus/Sprit
Dusttale Sans/Dust Papyrus/Phantom
AnimusTale Gaster/Mage Sans/Seer Papyrus/Arcane
DragonFell Gaster/Wilde Sans/Wyrm Papyrus/Wyvern

New Multiverse
Nightmare sans/ Nightmare
Underswap Sans/ Swap
Ink Sans/ Ink