Whats a doodle sphere without doodles

Chrysós POV
I yawned as I began to get up... only to fall out of the tree. I stood up and jumped up grabbing my scarf waking up Hurricane and Typhoon who where sleeping in my scarf. I smiled as I cleaned myself off and Hurricane along with Typhoon this time settled into my scarf. I laughed as Typhoon's jacket tickled my face. I quickly opened a portal and hopped through. I swam down holding my breath before gravity shifted and I was swimming up. I slid out of the portal and back into the white space. Hurricane blinked before he spoke "Why are we here again?" "I have an idea of what to do with this place." Hurricane opened his mouth to speak but decided to watch instead. I sighed as I closed my eyes and focused on creating something... I felt the weight of the wooden tool in my hand. I opened my eyes and admired the oversized paintbrush. It was a fancy wooden paintbrush. It had two metal bands, one connecting the caramel bristles to the brush and the other where I held it. I smiled as a midnight blue paint filled the brush. I readied myself for the first stroke before I spoke "If this multiverse is my canvas than let's make the centerpiece show what makes everything amazing." I remembered my walk after Typhoon and Hurricane fell asleep. The fake stars of waterfall and the echos of passerby's wishes for real stars, the little human child and the goat child wishing to climb the mountain in the future. Than the fantasy novels I read. The stars, ...are a perfect start.

I opened my eyes as the paint on my brush to a pale yellow before I splattered it around. Immediately the stars began to twinkle but where nearly invisible against the white. I than painted the world around us various midnight colors lightening the hues around the stars. I worked on brightening the stars before I moved to nebulas as I began to float instead of walk.  I than made rocks which quickly became little floating islands in crusted with blue glittering crystals.  Small waterfalls and lavafalls flowed down before disappearing, on top of the islands holding them together where more of the trees in the forest and vines cluched the different islands together.  On the largest island I made a small platform carved out of a semitransparent blue crystal which intricately grew into a basin.  The bowl of the basin was a different material, a pure white stone.  The bottle containing the liquid that brought me to Undertale appeared. I popped open the top and poured it into the basin the bottle changed and slipped through my hands as it became a blue lotus flower with its petals tipped with yellow. It floated in the Undertale portal liquid. Fluid worlds. Makes sense since the world is always changing.

"Whoa...". I looked at Hurricane who was the one who spoke. "This is amazing!" I smiled before I spoke "Thank you. It turned out much better than I thought it would. Now than." I sighed as I put my hand to the nearest and main tree which held everything together. I offered my magic to the tree which it slowly accepted at first before it began to take more and more. Hungrily and greedily it fed growing stronger. Once I was done I pulled away. "A world tree, the tree which will protect Undertale."  Hurricane and Typhoon admired the now massive tree with a blue stone in the middle. I reached out and touched the glowy tree stone and it immediately reacted by turning a white color with occasional sparks of other colors with streaks of gold. I smiled happy that that worked before I let go and walked the five feet to the basin and drank a bit. Immediately I was transported to Undertale. Right in front of Gaster. He jolted back in shock before he spoke. I have a spot ready for your questions about the AUs.

Gaster nodded his head. "Okay Chrysós, I'm trusting you here. I already have everything." I nodded my head and grabbed Gaster. Immediately we appeared back as the Undertale entryway which I'm starting to call the alter in my head. I walked a star struck Gaster over to the side where a wooden bench sat. Once Gaster sat down he seemed to use the bench to ground himself. He pulled out the clipboard and voice recorder along with a camera where he quickly took photos of me, Hurricane and Typhoon. He put the camera away and blinked when a table appeared. Shrugged it off and put his bag on the table. "Okay so give me a basic explanation of the AUs and we can build from there." "The AUs short for alternative universes is a collection currently consisting of three worlds; Undertale your home world Dr. Gaster, Underswap a world where everyone you know personality's are swapped, than there's Underfell, the harshest and cruelest world of the three from what I've read. It's very much quote unquote Kill or be killed end quote there. I've only read the code."

"Interesting, what do you mean by there's currently three? Where there more? Will there be more?" "Eventually there will be more. The Multiverse itself is less than 48 hours old and has yet to reach maturity and the first universe, yours will take several more years." "Around when will my universe reach maturity?" "Around your youngest's 18th birthday. Papyrus will be far more important than anyone will realize being the man- er well skeleton behind the scenes though he will be in a lot of scenes based on how the code is looking." Gaster nodded before he spoke "Can you see the future with the code?" "No, the story will have multiple endings and almost nothing is set in stone yet.  If you're fate is the same one prescribed by the codes you'll see it too someday."  "What is my fate?"  "I can't tell you, you'll get upset as... let's just say it isn't the best."  "Chrysós, can you tell me the fate of monster kind is under Mt. Ebott?"  "No, you should go now.  Just drink the water from the basin and you'll be home.  Don't touch the flower."  Gaster got up looking a mix of concern and upset.  I watched as he tried to scoop up some water to drink but was failing horribly due to the holes in his hands.  He eventually just dipped his head in and drank.  Typhoon looked at where Gaster stood a second earlier before he spoke.  "What's Gaster's fate?"  "Really the only thing set in stone, he will fall into the void under the AUs from his own creation.  He'll begin work on it soon, the CORE."  Typhoon nodded saddened by the idea of Dr. Gaster suffering such a fate.