Actually Underswap

Chrysós POV
I left shortly after that but not before confusing a teenage Gaster with a hug and dubbed him Fell as he's honestly clumsy and it worked as an excuse to not call him Gaster.  He actually thought I was going to kill him!  Hurricane and Typhoon agreed with the idea of removing Gaster from there for most of the day only going there for school and any extracurriculars he wanted, however they didn't agree with him possibly staying.  Now I actually need to go to Underswap.  I already burned an hour in Underfell and I need this experiment to be done before I can make a massive Vanderbilt style estate with massive gardens so I can adopt Fell and make sure he doesn't wonder off into another universe before he knows my job.  Okay so I have a plan.  Meet and befriend all the Gaster AUs, make myself a big home which will likely end up being semi public, adopt Fells until he becomes the royal scientist in a couple years, wait to create until the multiverse is fully mature. I smiled as I finally arrived in Underswap. "Finally Underswap!" Hurricane immediately climbed out of the pocket and I placed him in his favorite spot in my scarf.  I blinked as the snow crunched despite me not moving before a small voice spoke "Are you a demon?"  I turned around and saw a tiny baby Papyrus dressed in an oversized bee themed coat making him look like an orange blob with yellow and black striped poka dots.  He is adorable!  It wasn't long before a small and very blue little skeleton ran forward.  "Papy no!  You shouldn't talk to strangers especially if their demons!" 

I laughed at Sans's antics before I spoke "I'm not a demon despite how my exit from my portal made me look."  The small Sans nodded as 'Papy' hugged his elder brother.  Despite the fact that Papyrus couldn't have been older than three and his brother was about six, Papyrus was nearly taller than him.  At that point the Gaster of Underswap must have noticed that his kids were missing as a panicked voice suddenly screamed "BUMBLEBEE!  BLUEBERRY!  WHERE ARE YOU TWO!"  Sans immediately reacted "WE'RE OVER HERE DAD!"  I nodded my head and walked over to a tree and leaned against it. Sounds like those two already have viable nicknames. Soon enough the Gaster of Underswap ran into view. I immediately noticed the numerous differences between him and Gaster plus Fells. All the same person but so different from each other. I watched as the apparently hetrocromic Gaster fell flat on his face, luckily the snow cushioned his face. I did my best to hold back my laughter but I ended up snorting. Swap Gaster looked up and the next thing I knew he was right in my face. "Oh my Torial! Another skeleton! I thought my sons and I were the last! What's your name?" Clearly he doesn't know about the multiverse. "Oh I'm Chrysós, Chrysós Apó Astéris." The baby Papyrus nodded his head "It's pretty." I smiled before I spoke "Thank you little guy!"  I looked back up at Gaster before I spoke, "Hey do you think you could leave the area?  I and a friend of mine are going to be doing an experiment here in...". I quickly checked the time on a watch I quickly made.  "Thirty minutes, maybe sooner, I'm not completely sure if it will be safe as it affects some weird things."  Swap Gaster blinked before he nodded, "Okay.  I'll get my sons and I out of the way."

I watched as Swap scooped up Sans and Papyrus before he ran off. Hurricane popped his head out of my scarf.  "Do you think he noticed us?"  I shook my head "You and Typhoon where completely still.  Also if this test is a success I'll redesign you and your brother." Hurricane made a cute noise of happiness before he hid again.  I watched making sure that they left before I cleared the snow creating a designated area for the experiment before I created a barrier than portaled to Gaster's universe leaving Typhoon and Hurricane to keep guard. I walked over to Snowdin and saw Gaster handing Papyrus to a man made of fire who I recognized as Grillby the bar keep. Gaster left Sans and Papyrus at Grillby before he walked over to me. As soon as Gaster saw me he jumped. "Hey Gaster!"  "Oh!  Chrysós, you scared me."  I nodded my head before I spoke "I sometimes do that.  Sorry."  Gaster nodded before I focused on opening a normal portal.  Gold, blue and black mixed together before white and  a darker mint green joined it as I established a connection to the clearing.  I looked towards Gaster before I spoke.  "Quick question are you okay with the nickname Tale?"  Gaster or well Tale nodded.  "...yeah...?"  "Good as I think your swap counterpart might try and watch."  I immediately shoved him through the portal.

I hopped through after and quickly found myself standing over a different looking Tale.  Typhoon and Hurricane, well mostly Hurricane as Typhoon was being carried by him. Tale very quickly got up annoyed.  "You could have given a warning."  I shrugged my shoulders "You could've chickened out."  I know I nearly did with the divorce and coming out.   Granted Greg was a piece of shit to put it lightly.  Tale glared at me before a voice spoke "Whoa- extra magical magic."  I looked and saw a baby Sans.  Sans had his face pressed against the transparent barrier.  It was an honesty adorable sight.  Tale blinked looking at the alternate of his son.  I looked towards Tale before I spoke.  "Gaster is probably not far behind."  I desummoned the barrier except for a five by five square where Sans had his face squished.  It was just too adorable.  I watched Sans as did Tale until Swap Gaster ran forward. He was holding a squirming baby Papyrus. He paused when he saw the small barrier with Sans still squished against it. He opened his mouth before I waved him over. "It's even cuter on the other side." Swap nodded before he walked to the other side. It was quite for a few seconds until Swap squealed. Loudly.

(A/N; Sorry it's a bit short. Next chapter is gonna be a time skip of sorts. It's mainly going to be detailing the events of the next several hundred years.)