02 : Magical problems

-Flashback-

(Salvatore House)

A restless Stefanie tottered out of her cot and towards her aunt and uncle's room, she opened the door both adults turning to look at the toddler "Can't sleep?" the aunt asked picking up the little girl who shook her head "It's okay you can sleep with us" she told the girl as she walked towards the bed, the baby just placed her head on the aunt's shoulder falling back to sleep.

"How do you do that?" the man asked shaking his head "Takes me an hour to get her to sleep usually" he laughed. "Guess she just likes me better" the girl joked placing Stef between the two.

"She looks just like him you know" the girl spoke up moving a piece of the girl's hair from her face "She's got Elena's eyes though" the man countered earning a small laugh from the girl.

The two just sat there staring at the sleeping girl for a few minutes before seemingly agreeing to leave her alone.

_____⭐︎☆⭐︎_____

-flashback-

(Meadow Just Outside Of Mystic Falls)

The family of three were walking through a field when 2-year-old Stefanie saw a patch of daffodils letting go of her aunt and uncle's hands, rushing towards them she pointed to one that was wilting and looked at the adults "Is bad" she spoke pouting at the flower "It's dying" the vampire told the girl who just looked at him with sad eyes "Fix it?" she asked looking towards Natalia.

"I can try" the woman said walking towards the girl and bending down but before she could do anything the girl just placed her hand above it and the flower slowly began to rise and appear to look just like the rest. The adults just glanced at the young girl who beamed at them "Fixed" she spoke before skipping back over to her uncle and grabbing his hand, leaving the adults to share a confused look.

_____⭐︎☆⭐︎_____

-Flashback-

(Salvatore House)

Stefanie sat on the sofa with a tablet in her hand seemingly playing a game. "Daffodil" Stefan called from the kitchen causing the 3-year-old to climb off the settee and run towards the man "Yes, Uncle Stef?" the girl asked smiling innocently at the man "Did you magic chicks into the eggs?" the vampire asked the girl. "Maybe" she answered rocking back and forth hands behind her back with a small smile.

"What has she done this time?" the heretic questioned as she walked through the door in her scrubs "She put chicks into the eggs, they're useless now," Stefan told his wife with an exacerbated sigh glancing at his niece. "Good job Daffodil," the girl said giving her niece a high five and laughing at the little girl's antics.

_____⭐︎☆⭐︎_____

-Flashback-

(Salvatore House)

Stefan had just got out of the shower when he noticed a mark appear on his chest "Shit" he cursed to himself calling out to his wife who immediately narrowed her eyes at the cross "She's back?" the heretic asked "Think so" the vampire spoke still staring at the scar in the mirror.