04 : Dragons are real?

(Salvatore Boarding School)

Walking towards Alaric's car Stefanie saw Hope and Rafael arguing "What's going on?" she asked as soon as she was close enough "he wants to come to find Landon" Hope tells her rolling her eyes. "He can come" the headmaster says as he approached from the woods.

"What?" the girl asked "He knows Landon, he'll be an asset and we need all the help we can get" he waved off "So fix the car and hop in" the man said.

_____

(Forest)

"I don't know why he's still out here, he has a whole day's lead on us. He could be anywhere." Hope spoke as they began walking through the woods, "Maybe cause he doesn't have a reason to run," was Rafael's reply. "Debatable" Stefanie snorted out.

"Logic that would be perfectly believable if he hadn't you know, ran." Hope scoffed "Shh" Alaric cut their bickering off "You hear that?" he questioned all three turning towards him confused "Someone's here" the man said before running off, Hope and Stefanie going after him immediately, soon followed by the werewolf.

They stopped when they came across a woman hiding behind a tree "It's okay I'm not going to hurt you." Alaric told her as she backed away. "Were you on the bus?" he asked receiving no answer "Can you tell us what happened?" he asked again.

"Is she a survivor?" the auburn-haired girl asked "Uh, smells like it, she reeks of smoke," Rafael tells them.

"I think she's in shock," the headmaster told them. "Look, I need to get her to the police, so she can get some medical attention." Alaric spoke up "Why don't you three go ahead? Don't engage, we don't know how dangerous Landon is" he told them.

"He's not dangerous" the wolf began "He literally blew up a bus" Stefanie deadpanned "I said don't engage" he told the boy.

"Come on," Hope told the two as she began walking away.

__________

"What exactly happened on that bus," Rafael asked not quite believing Landon could have done that. "No one knows, it's like something incinerated it from the inside" Stefanie explained to him "Look whatever he did, I know there's a good explanation," he told the girls.

"He's the most loyal friend I've ever had, he was there for me on the worst day of my life. After my girlfriend died, he's the only thing that kept me going." the boy spoke, "So let me get that knife back for you and we can all hear him out, okay?" he asked the two.

"Appreciate the passion, but maybe you should exert some of it making new friends," the auburn-haired girl told him. "So I can be as popular and well-liked as you?" the boy questioned making the Salvatore girl snort before attempting to look as serious as she can after seeing the look her friend gave her muttering out a small sorry.

"Yeah, I've been at the school for two days and I've already heard about Hope Mikaelson and her sunny disposition" he spoke out this causing Stefanie to take a step towards him "Okay, that's enough you don't talk about her like that" she asserted. "Thanks, Stef," Hope said giving her a small smile.