15 : Confessions and attacks

(Salvatore Boarding School)

As the sun rose signifying a new day the students of the Salvatore School slept, vans with a symbol they were all to familiar with drove up to the gates, two men dropped out of the first with bolt cutters in their arms and approached the entrance.

Meanwhile in the school Stefanie Salvatore walked towards Hope and Rafael joined by Josie, Kaleb, Jed, Alex and Cassy, as they approached the two Lizzie appeared next to the wolf glaring at her twin "She's coming?" they both said at the same time causing the Salvatore to sigh.

"I need all the help I can get, so please put your twin war on pause." Hope stated as she looked between the two, "Why is he going? he hates Landon." the Waithe boy said referring to the other werewolf. "Look, you're the alpha if Landon's your pack, that makes him ours." Jed tells his alpha.

"Where's MG at?" Kaleb asks glancing around, "He should be on his way" the Salvatore informs him with a sigh. "Let's load up while we wait, come on" the tribrid tells them as she and the brunette walk ahead of them.

Once they stepped foot outside they were immediately met face to face with soldiers from Triad, "Oh,  sorry, we were about to knock" the leader tells them as the brunette rolls her eyes "Fucking great" she mutters shaking her head.

"Who the hell are you?" Lizzie asks from her spot behind the Salvatore "The name's Burr, Triad industries." the man tells them, the brunette's eyes widen as well as most of them as Hope calls out "Propellere." but nothing happens making everyone confused as the man smirks slightly.

"I got this" the vampire says throwing his backpack to the floor and rushing at the guy, but as soon as he hits daylight his hand starts to smoak causing him to rush back to the group clutching his hand.

"What you don't got is magic, which is why your daylight ring won't work." this Burr man informs them "And what we have is stakes, wolfsbane and other things, so I think you should invite us inside." he says as Stefanie steps in front of her friends slightly.

__________

"We're looking for an artifact known as the chalice of Arimathea, we have reason to believe it is part of your school's collection." Burr says after he had rounded up the students into the assembly hall, Alex glancing at the brunette "Do we have it?" he whispered the girl shaking her head slightly "Ric hasn't said anything about it" was her quiet reply as the man began to speak again "Now, you know this place a lot better than we do, so the sooner you help us find it, the sooner we'll be gone, Triad thanks you for your time."

As the soldiers walk away Stefanie, Alex and Cassy slowly gather the younger years intending on finding a way to get them out, putting a finger on her lips she leads them towards where the secret tunnels were, going unnoticed by every one.

"Okay guys, come on follow me" the Salvatore instructs voice low knowing how it carried through the walls, Pedro stops Alex turning to the boy "Come on Ped" he says quietly, the boy continuing to stare at the tunnel they just came through, Alex immediately seeing what he looking at called for his friend.

Turning around, the group saw five soldiers blocking their way back with weapons in hand, knowing they were out numbered they shuffled back, Stefanie moving towards Alex and the young witch.