19 : Demon hunting

(Salvatore Boarding School)

Kayla sat beside Blair in the hall with Lizzie and the rest of the sewing club, the girl looking down at the fabric one of the girl's showed her "I said Renaissance era not Renaissance festival." she said tossing the costume back onto the table with a sigh before raising her head "I can't look like a cosplayer in front of Sebastian."

The girl turned to the Saltzman extending her hand "We could take in the sleave like this." she spoke, Lizzie immediately retracting her hand "Don't, just fix it." she stated holding her wrist in her hand, Kayla glancing down at the girl's arm in confusion.

"I spent a lot of time bettering myself over the summer, and I need you all to rise to my level, now." the blonde spoke as Blair turned to the vampire "Her level?" she spoke eyebrows raised causing one of the girls opposite her to let out a small laugh which was cut short with a glare from Lizzie.

"How's it going?" MG asked as he approached, the blonde walked towards him "Terrible, I mean, I'm great, but everyone else, terrible." she told him lowering her voice as she looked around the table, "Except for you, you really tried to help me with Sebastian, thanks." the girl continued as she turned back to the boy.

"Yeah, um, about that, actually, um, I know you're all in with this guy, uh, but I think it might be best for you to keep your relationship status on the DL for a while." MG said, Blair, narrowing her eyes slightly at the boy in thought, "Why would I do that?" Lizzie asked confused.

"It's all so new." the vampire made up an excuse with a slight laugh to his tone "I'm worried you might be seeing things." the boy continued, the Saltzman giving him a quizzical look "Through rose-coloured glasses I mean." he quickly spoke at the look the blonde was giving him.

"MG, I am in the best emotional shape of my life, I need to carpe the diem, seize the lay." the blonde replied not noticing the underlying concern in his voice making the boy's eyes widen slightly "Oh, wow."

"Besides, friends should support each other, if I'm happy, you're happy, don't overthink it." Lizzie said with a smile before she walked away leaving the vampire to stare after her only being pulled out of watching the witch disappear from view when he heard laughing coming from behind him causing him to turn to the noise where he saw the blonde and brunette laughing, the werewolf calming slightly as she stared at her friend "You just got friend zoned so hard.", the vampire rolling his eyes before walking away from the still laughing girls.

_____⭐︎☆⭐︎_____

(Mystic Falls High School)

Stefanie walked alongside Landon and Rafael "You sure we should be doing this?" the wolf asked, the Kirby boy turning to him "If Dr Saltzman thinks he can ignore my calls like we don't live in the same town, he's got another thing coming namely monsters, because if they're back and after me now, I must've done something to screw up the night the Malivore pit went dry, and If I can't remember any of it, we need his help to figure out what changed and how to fix it, or we're all in danger." Landon spoke, Stefanie turning towards him "I was there and they're not after me." she said with a shrug as the boy looked at her "That monster last night went after you too." he told her as the witch turned to him again.

"Actually, it went after my blood." she said with a fake smile, the boy giving her a look "Your blood, why?" he asked and she shrugged "Blaze said that supernaturals are addicted to my blood or something like that."