14 : Twin problems

(Salvatore Boarding School)

Hope, Stefanie and Emma stood on the other side of Alaric's desk as he played a voice mail he received from Landon "Jed, why would he say hi to Jed? you should go after him, something doesn't make sense." the tribrid says looking at the headmaster.

"Hope" Alaric tried the girl ignoring him and continuing "Triad already tried to come for him once, it's not safe for him out there." she told him, the man sighing "We kept a massive secret from him, and I think he just needs some time to prosses that, I think we should respect his privacy and just wait." he said looking between the three girls Stefanie looking away.

__________

Hope and Stefanie walked into the kitchen where Lizzie was stood, mess scattered around the room, honestly it looked like an earthquake had swept through "Was there a monster attack in here?" the tribrid asked glancing around "There you two are" the blonde huffed "I got tired of waiting, so I attempted a banana cream pie by myself." she told them.

"Okay, where is it?" the brunette asked confused "In the garbage, I said attempted." she said walking closer "So we're going to go back to plan A, and you're gonna make it for me." she beamed passing the two an apron each.

"Status update: Josie didn't come back last night, I think she slept in Penelope's old room, which is a really good way to get hepatitis B." the siphon rambled, Stefanie looking between the apron and her friend "Have you slept at all, you seem a little" she began tilting her head slightly "Focused? Motivated? On point?" the Saltzman suggested sending the two a hard look "Sure, yeah" Hope said glancing at her friend the two sharing a look.

"Not sleeping in the same bedroom means that twin forgiveness cuddle is off the table, but she's been holed up in the library so a snack offering should do the trick." she said throwing ingredients into a bowl, Hope looking at the girl "At some point you might actually have to apologize." she spoke gaining the other girls attention whose head snapped up from the bowl "Never apologize, trust me okay? This is what we do I'm selfish, then she sulks and then I offer baked goods" she said.

"Lizzie I love you but this may be beyond baked goods which you didn't even bake, you didn't tell her about Penelope or even consider her feeling for the pageant." Stefanie says, the blonde glancing at her before ultimately deciding to ignore her comment and turn to the tribrid "Your turn for an update."

"Any word from our mop headed elf?" she asked, the auburn haired girl hesitating "He said he needs time to think" she told them the blonde humming "I don't know, I feel like if I could figure out the right thing to say then he'd come back." she mutters "So, practice" Lizzie tells her Stefanie looking between the two girls "No, Hope there is no perfect way to say it, just tell him the truth you were trying to protect him, he may not be able to see that right now but he will." the brunette tried to assure her.

Lizzie rolls her eyes "No, Stef shut up, Emma has this prism that simulates a conversation, she makes me use it to talk to my mum and dad when I'm in a state, I'll trade you one prism for a banana cream pie." she says raising her eyebrows making Hope smile agreeing, Stefanie groans throwing the apron to the blonde "Yeah, I am not getting involved in this" she tells them before walking out the door.

__________

Walking into the library Cassandra saw Josie going through a bunch of books which were placed randomly across the table "Hey, is everything okay?" she asked the siphon who glanced up at her "Yeah, everything's fine" she said distractedly turning back to the books causing the other girl to peer at them "Why are there pages torn out?" she wandered out loud, the girl shrugging "I don't know" she muttered, quickly closing them with magic when they heard Lizzie approach with a tray.