23 : Happy-ish Christmas

(Salvatore Boarding School)

Stefanie hummed as she hung Christmas lights in her dorm, Cassy laughed beside her as Alex walked into the room with a Rudolf headband and tinsel around his neck, Stefanie turned a small laugh of her own "What on earth are you wearing?" she laughed, the boy gave her a look "what, you said dress festive." she shrugged in return as she hopped off the bed and took one of the mugs from the tray, she took a sip and sighed, a bright smile crossed her features as she turned to Cassy.

"Hey, everyone's outside playing if you want to come." Blair spoke as she appeared at the door, all three turned to her "Yeah, we'll be there in a minute." Cassy smiled to the girl who nodded walking past.

The three rushed out the door, there were people skating, people building snowmen, making snow angels, Stefanie ran past them seeing Kaleb, Blair, Faye, and Pedro throw in snow balls, she creeped up to the boy, she grabbed a big lump of snow and shoved it down his shirt, he laughed turning to her as he shook out the snow grabbing some off the ground and pelting at her, the two laughed as snow ball was thrown at the girl.

She turned around to see the source, Alex stood throwing a snow ball up and down with a smirks she turned to him "Hey, I wasn't looking!" she exclaimed as he pelted two more at her, she and Kaleb agreed to be a team against the twins.

Stefanie launched the ball at Cassy, the girl ducked and it hit Hope, she looked around confused "Stef, what the hell is going on." she called, the brunette looked at her a bright smile on her face "It's Christmas Hopey." she beamed, the auburn haired girl looked confused "No, it's October." Kaleb appeared by the hybrid's side "Christmas is a state of mind Hope, it's a feeling in the air." he put his arm around her "Now, you feeling it?" "Definitely feeling something." she muttered.

__________

Stefanie placed a perfectly wrapped present in the middle of a table, she smiled as she looked around the decorated common room, she caught sight of Hope rushing up to her putting tinsel around her neck "C'mon Hopey, turn that frown upside down it's Christmas."

The two turned when they heard laughter "Dr Saltzman, I need your help." Hope said as the watched him and Dorian approach, she paused seeing the jumper he was wearing "What are you wearing?" she asked, the man glanced down "Dorian had an extra one, lucky me, right?" "No, Ric, we're the lucky ones, because Dr Saltzman is gonna spend Christmas with us." Dorian said as he faced the students who all cheered.

"Okay, okay, okay, thank you." he spoke stepping forwards, Hope turned around and walked away, the brunette turned to where the girl went with a small frown.

__________

Hope walked into the Saltzman dorm "Lizzie" she called, the girl rolled over in her bed "We get it, Hope, you're back, now disappear again." "You're still a bitch, thank god." the auburn haired girl sighed in relief, she walked over to the bed and sat down "What?" the blond asked as she sat up, Hope hugged her.

"What is happening?" she mumbled into the hug, the tribrid pulled away "I don't know, it's like everyone in the school is happy except for us, too happy , like scary happy, merry, even, they all think that it's Christmas, and the snow probably doesn't help." she explained, Lizzie walked towards the window "It's snowing, How?"