3: Last Bow's Requiem (Deadly Life)

Four notes that sounded like a bell played in a melodious tune.

"A body has been discovered! Please gather behind the Greenhouse! Upupupu..." Monokuma laughed after announcing on the monitor before it turned off. Everyone gathered around the corpses, looking in terror and shock at them.

"Two people this time?! This should be illegal!" Elio cried. "And I was just getting to know them!"

"Too bad, Elio!" Monokuma cackled. "Anyways, students! Here is the Monokuma File!" He laughed maniacally as he handed out several tablets with the words "Monokuma File #3" on it.

The victims were found dead behind the greenhouse. All injuries have been proven to be about 3 days ago. The time of death was approximately 11 PM for both victims.

The first victim, Eliyen, the Ultimate Gardener, was 5' 10" and 124 lbs. Her blood type was O-. The killing blow was multiple punches to the head, resulting in lots of damage to her head along with several open wounds. There appear to be no other external injuries.

The second victim, Cairo, the Ultimate Aeronaut, was 5' 6" and 110 lbs. His blood type was AB+. The killing blow was multiple hits to his stomach, resulting in internal bleeding. There appear to be no other external injuries. But, due to being stuffed in a small box, blood has made its way through to spill out his mouth.

One sentence seemed to catch his eye. "All injuries have been proven to be about 3 days ago."

"Everyone done reading? If you're not, sucks to be you! It's Investigation Time!" Monokuma snickered as he disappeared. Shuttle and Cele eyed each other before nodding and gathering together.

"Three whole days ago?!" Kora panicked. "I should have noticed earlier! I disrespected them so badly!"

"No, it's fine. You didn't know at all, and the idea didn't pop into your head." Cele encouraged. "Anyways, it seems off that these murders were three days ago."

"You're right." Shuttle agreed. "For now, we should inspect the bodies."

Eliyen's eyes were blank and blood was dried on her head. Her body seemed weak and her fists were beat up. Cairo's eyes were bloodshot and his fists seemed beaten up as well. Blood that was dried seemed to have dripped from his mouth. The box that Cairo was stuffed in had dried blood as well.

"I guess the deaths being three days ago was right. All this blood is dried." Cele observed.

"If they were three days ago, then shouldn't we be worrying about what everyone did that day?" Shuttle asked. "I mean, no one knows what they could have been doing that day."

"Hm. That is true. Come on, let's look further." Cele conceded, nodding her head to the left, beckoning Shuttle to follow her.

"Dried Blood," "Monokuma File #3," and "Bloody Box" have been added to the Truth Bullets section of Shuttle's Monopad.

"Wait, before we do, look." Cele pointed. She slightly moved the box and held a small grip on a piece of what looked like trash. "Maybe this is a huge hint. It may have an immense clue on who it is. But that's just a guess. Plus, look at their fists. They're bruised up."

"It's just a piece of trash. There's no way a fabric like that is important. Let's go..." Shuttle trailed off and Cele followed along.

"Piece of Trash" and "Bruised Knuckles" have been added to the Truth Bullets section of Shuttle's Monopad.

"Hey, Shuttle! Hey Cele! You're going around for clues too, right?" Elio asked.

"Yes, we are. Do you have anything? And after that, may you provide us your alibi for three days ago?" Cele answered.