Late night snacks - Hyunho

Idol Au, wherein Hyunjin's nd Minho venture for late night snacks.... Again.

- 1945 words

————

"Hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"I am hungry, but the guys are asleep."

"Cook yourself some ramen."

"Too much work. McDonalds?"

"You are too lazy to cook ramen but you will walk to McDonalds at midnight?"

"C'mon. I will be at your dorm in 5 minutes. Be ready."

"Brat." Minho hung up quickly and slid out of his bed, walking over to his desk chair to pull the shirt off it and pulling it over his head. He checked his sweatpants once and then let his eyes trail over his reflection. Black pants hugging his thighs, a black shirt clinging to his muscled chest and messy brown hair after the haphazard cloth wearing he just did. He smiled at himself and ruffled his hair a bit before picking up his phone, wallet and mask to leave his room quietly, being careful of not waking up the maknaes.

The descend to the parking lot was 2 minutes long, and by the time the elevator door slid open, he had already received a call from Hyunjin.

"I am here, hyung." The soft voice filtered from his phone speakers as he walked out of the elevator to come face to face with Hyunjin's form.

"Right behind you." He called out just as softly, putting his phone away and smiling at the taller when he turned around. Hyunjin beamed back and held out his hand, which Minho grasped in his warm ones and the two set out of the dorm with black masks covering their faces.

"Why didn't you take a jacket? It will be cold now." Hyunjin frowned at him to which Minho just rolled his eyes slyly and smirked.

"I have you with me. Won't you keep me warm?" His words had the desired affect as Hyunjin's cheeks went red and his eyes skittishly slid away to the pavement.

"You flirt too much," the younger grumbled, though he was enjoying it just as much, before shoving the elder away gently. Minho just giggled adorably and clung to Hyunjin's arm again.

"Why? Are you getting flustered? Is our Hyunjinnie shy now? Because of me? Oh, I will die happy now." The elder chirped while pushing his face against Hyunjin's, who blushed even harder and whined a little at his teasing.

"One, I am not flustered. Two, it's definitely not because of you. And three, you talk about death too much." With a scoff, Minho slid his hands down to Hyunjin's and let the matter go, just holding the other's hand in his own as they neared the McDonalds restaurant, which was thankfully still open due to the late coaching classes in Korea.

"What do you want?" The elder inquired as his eyes scanned the menu board for some drinks.

"Chicken nuggets and a burger." Hyunjin answered quietly, keeping his head down. "Make it two actually, I am starving." He added quickly, squeezing Minho's bicep. The elder rolled his eyes affectionately and turned towards the single male receptionist behind the counter, careful to not let his eyes meet in case he got caught.

"One big bucket of chicken nugget, 3 chicken burgers and one beef fried burger. Plus two cokes." He instinctively deepened his voice, shifting in front of Hyunjin a little more when the worker's eyes fell on him.

"Okay, your order will be ready in 10 minutes. Your bill will be.... 5k won. Take a seat please." The male rattled off robotically and passed the receipt to Minho., who fished out his wallet.

"Hyung, I forgot my wallet." Hyunjin's whispered from behind, another reason for the elder to roll his eyes at.

"Again?" An endeared smile broke on his lips though.