Exhausted - Minho

"You walked out on our dinner date because he was sick. You cancelled plans going to the party because he wanted to watch fucking Frozen with you. You basically kicked me out because he wanted to spend the night cuddling with you. You blew our movie date off to pick him up from school. You never go out on the weekends because you have to spend it with him. You always put him above me. You don't even behave like my boyfriend around him. He ruins everything between us. I am so done with him, he is literally such an annoying bug I cannot get rid of."

Minho sighed.

Jisung kept complaining.

It was getting exhausting now.

"He is my brother, Han. What do you want me to do?" The brunet asked in a tired voice, his eyes dropping to the caffeine drink he was holding, 'double chocolate Oreo mocha' something that Felix had introduced to him.

He winced at the realisation.

"I want you to actually treat me like a boyfriend. Why can't we go anywhere he doesn't has to tag along? Why is he so hell bent on sticking with you? What is wrong with him?" Now, anger was slowly bubbling up inside the brunet at the words leaving the ravenette's lips in front of him.

"Nothing is wrong with him. He is my brother. I love him the most in this world and yes, he has to be everywhere I am. We have our reasons. Reasons I don't see fit for you to know now that you are behaving like a bitch." He bit out snappishly, his voice going hard and his eyes sharpening.

His head was pounding and he was feeling slightly nauseous now, but of course, Han Jisung had a bucket of complains to splash on his bleary brain as soon as they met.

"Bitch? I am being a bitch? Your lil baby brother is the bitch who keeps getting in between our relationship." The raven boy screamed shrilly, offended at being called such a name. Minho eyes flickered from his boyfriend to their friends that were standing a few feet away, while noticing several other students pausing their activities to stare at the fighting couple. It was becoming a mess, his and Jisung's relationship. While he understood the younger's agitation and annoyance on not being able to spend the time with the him, he also couldn't help but be seriously furious at the way Jisung was pushing aside his priorities to make himself seem important.

Minho had things to take care of.

Jisung didn't.

Minho had told the younger way back, even before they started dating, that he cherishes his brother the most in this world. That no matter who he dates, loves, marries or dies with, no one will ever come before Felix for him.

And yet, Jisung was trying to do just that.

Yes, it was also Minho's fault. He had never told the younger, neither their friends, why he was so protective over Felix, but the truth was that, he didn't want to.

Is it so hard for people to accept his undying love for his brother without a huge traumatic reason? Why does he has to lay their scars out for them to believe that yes, he will forever love Felix the most, because of all that they went through. Can't they just take his word for it?

Why does he has to prove that his love for his baby is something he needs a big and valid reason for?

He just loves his brother, simple as that. People don't need to know more, don't need to know why.

"You call my brother a bitch once more, Han, and we will have a problem bigger than our shitty relationship." The ravenette's eyes widened, his face reddening at the prospect of Minho calling their relationship 'shitty'.