💛Prologue💛

"You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me

"You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me."

Ever since they were a child they already knew that the people they grew up with weren't their actual parent. But they didn't think much of it, they are just happy that they have someone to grew up with. Everything was, normal.

Until everything changed when they got into an accident. They expect to wake up in hell or heaven but the last thing they expected is to wake up in one of their favorite show.

Now, they're in a new world with their favorite character. They joined their adventure helping them and even avoiding some situation that was bound to happened.

Soon enough most of the character had developed an emotion they could not resist to the young woman/man/person.

Adventure started to come with many obstacle that often lead them to almost near death experience. But, they wouldn't lie, they enjoy their time with the characters and they think the same.

Although, question still filled their mind, Why them? Why are they in the show? How are they in the show? Will they be able to go back? What would happened if the story line ended? What would happen to them?

But. They found something unexpected. The truth about them, the truth about their parents, and why they're in this world.

How will they accept that truth?

They didn't knew, for them, they wish they shouldn't found out. They don't want to accept the painful truth. But now, they know everything. More than they should have. They don't know how to react and feel about it anymore.

The power they hold, their parents, knowing about the future. All of that stressed them out. The responsibility, the danger, the fear and the pain that they have to endure just to protect their friends.

But there is one thing they fear the most. And that is the story line changing because of their existence.

"Don't fear your power my child, embrace it."

"What. Who was that?"