💛Chapter fifteen💛

Chapter fifteenMacaque: Back from action

Chapter fifteen
Macaque: Back from action

"Am I in wattpad?"

2nd person pov:

After you got back to the mortal world, Wukong gave you a ride back to the noodle shops and when you enter boy you were immediately tackled by Mei and MK. It was pretty sweet you weren't gonna lie.

But... You don't like how they treated you know like a fragile thing. Seriously. You can't even go out alone without Mei and MK around AND they out a thousand pillows in your room which you don't mine to be honest. But seriously. You already told them that you can now protect yourself because you have this weird power that you random have which you didn't question any further. Did they listen though?

No.

--

Since MK was busy training with Wukong you were hanging out with Mei inside Pigsy noodles shop. You were telling her your training and experience in the celestial realm with Ne Zha when the ground suddenly shake. You felt Mei grab you by the arms and pick you up like a bird, she effortlessly lift you up on the ground. You, Pigsy, Mr. Tang, and Mei look at each other for a moment before hurrying outside to see what's happening.

Your eye widen as you see a familiar Smoke monster, 'Macaque!' You couldn't help but look at it in amazement. The smoke monster attention then turn to you. You flinch a bit but slowly wave at him. Then you immediately stop and look away covering your face in embarrassment, 'WHY DID I DO THAT?! NO, THAT'S SO EMBARRASSING!'

"[Name] watch out!" You removed your hand from your face after hearing Mei shout and when you turn around you froze seeing the smoke monster hand about to grab you.

He picked you up surprisingly gentle. You heard Pigsy scream and when he jumped to attack the smoke monster but like the show he ended up on the ground. One of your arm is stuck in the smoke monster hold.

You look at them slightly nervous, not long after MK arrived. "What did I miss?" MK asked, "MK, what took you so long?" Mei asked panicking. "Sorry, sorry, Monkey King was making me do boring stuff. That the bad guy?" MK look up and noticed you on the monster arm. You wave at him calmly while he panicked, "AHHH, [NAME]!" He immediately took a stan, "Here comes --"

"No, wait!" Before Mei could warned him he jump and try to hit the smoke monster. "--Monkie Kid." MK was immediately thrown back to the ground.

"Oh, yeah, we tried that."

Sandy and Pigsy rest beside MK, defeated. Something dark then flies overhead. You notices Macaque flies over to his smoke monster and 'defeat' it. It's grip on you losen and you closed your eye to prepare yourself for the pain when you felt yourself landed on someone arms. You open one of your eye and froze, your face turning red.

Macaque chuckled and asked, "Are you okay?" You snapped out of your little thoughts and crossed your arm, "Don't pretend that smoke monster isn't yours." You said looking at him. He look at you slightly surprised before chuckling, "Well not surprised. I forgot you are Wukong's little soothsayer." He claimed landing on one of the rooftop and putting you down. "Wait what- oh... Right, six-eared." You look back to see MK appears, having climbed the side of the building where you and Macaque are.

"Yes. Monkey King." He falls off the building and reappears in front of the dark monkey, "That was awesome. I can't believe you came back to -- oh, this is awkward. You're not Monkey King." When MK saw you hi immediately ran up and hug you, "[Name]! Thank goodness you're okay! Did you get hurt? No injuries, no scratches?" He asked making you groan, "I'm okay MK calm down jeez."

You and MK look back at Macaque, "Monkie Kid, right?" He asked pointing at MK. "How did you --"

"Your staff kind of gives you away, dude. Not just anyone can wield that thing."

"Uh, sorry. Who are you?" MK question squinting his eye while he pulled you closer. "Macaque. Actually, the "Six-Eared Macaque" is, you know, my full name. Well, see you around, MK." Before he could leave MK let go of you and run up to him, "Can you teach me that awesome thing?" He asked.

"Uh, don't you already have a Master? I thought Monkey King was training you." Macaque asked. You look at them and just shrugged knowing what would already happen so you decided to leave but when you took a step a shadow portal appears making you shriek as you fall down and everything went black.

--

When you woke up you found yourself in a unfamiliar room. It took you a moment before realising, "Macaque!" You shouted in annoyance immediately sitting up.

"You called?" You snap your head toward the sound and glared at Macaque. "Why did you bring me here?" You asked. "Well, I know you already know my little plan. So I don't need you ruining it and telling them about it." He claimed crossing his arm with a smirk.

I rolled my eye and crossed my arm. Whatever.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

Next chapter will be a day with our favorite emo monkey! Stay tuned beautiful petals!