💛Chapter eleven💛

Chapter elevenSkeleton key: Flames

Chapter eleven
Skeleton key: Flames

"Am I in wattpad?"

2nd person pov:

At Pigsy's Noodles, Mei, You, Mr, Tang, Pigsy, and MK watch as the Mayor speaks from a small podium. "Thank you for this amazing turnout.'

"Woo-hoo! Let's hear it for Monkie Kid! Hero of the city!" Mei cheered, "As mayor, I hereby give Monkie Kid the key to our fair city." The mayor announced. You glance at him uncomfortably, You are still questioning how people simp for this man. I mean, you ain't gonna lie he is attractive with his hair down but, still.

"Um, uh, what does this key do, exactly?" MK asked looking at the Mayor. "Oh, you'll love this. It has the power to open anything!" He replied.

Mei leaned toward him, "Ooh, anything? Like a pet shop full of puppies?" She asked.

"Yes. Or the door to a lion's cage, or an orphan's piggy bank, an imprisoned mystic power source. Whatever you like!" He responded, his mood immediately switching. "Today, you can do no wrong. You've got my permission. 'Cause I'm the mayor!" He laughed and disappear in a blue Mist.

"Huh. I'm starting to think, that's maybe not the mayor." Mei mumbled.

"Wow. A key that can open anything." MK look at the key on his hand and grin at Mei. The two look at each other with mischief and immediately dashed put of the restaurant.

After a few minutes you stood up, "I'm gonna go to the rooftop." Pigsy nodded and you walk up the stairs. While making your way to the rooftop you stop in front of MK's room. That's right Redson would be here, a thud was heard from the inside making you flinch, 'Is he already here?' You thought.

You cautiously walk in front of MK's room opening the door. And, guess you were right, Redson was already inside looking at the room in disgusts.

Noticing someone present he turn around and make eye to eye contact with you. "Hah, knew it." You said putting a hand on your hips. Redson look at you in surprise before glaring at you.

"You. What are you doing here peasants?" He asked.

You raised your hand, hinting that you're not going to do anything, "Woah, dude chill. I just heard a sound and enter the room." They put their hand inside their hoodie pocket, "So, you're here for the key, huh?"

Redson eye widen, "How did you know?" He asked in suspicion.

You shrugged and smirk, "Magic." You joked. Redson stared at you for a second before screaming making you covered your face, "WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM?! A FIVE YEARS OLD KID?!" He scream.

"Dude chill, I'm just joking geez." You grumble.

"So, are you gonna stop me or something?" He asked sassingly.

"No, just wanting to talk to you, hot pepper."

"Don't call me that."

"Why not? I'll call you by your name if you call me by my name." You commented. He open his mouth the closed it, "Ey? You don't know?" You teased. His hair spark and he pointed at you, "How would I know?!" He defended.

"Fair point."

You extend your hand catching him off guard, "[Name]. Pleasure to meet you." He look at you weirdly. He stared at your hand for a long second and hesitately shake it.

"What's the catch?" He asked still holding your hand, "Nothing. Just wanting to get to know you." You said making him raise a brow. He let go of your hand and sat on one of MK chair while you sat on his bed.

There was an awkward silence before you spoke, "Why do you want to make your parents acknowledge you so much?" You asked. You know this is a personal question and you already know the answer because, you relate at Redson, but still...

There was a moment of silence, "Because I don't want to disappoint them. I don't want them to think I'm just a useless offspring." He replied.

'Wow, I just broke about character.' You thought.

"But, do you like what you are doing? Right now?" You asked, he didn't replied.

You stared at him and he look at you, you smile at him, "Well, I think you're amazing. And, cool." His eye widen.

"What?"

"You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me. I can see it."

He stared at you for a moment before his face turn red as his hair and his hair was sent to blaze, "A-And how would you know that?! You don't know anything about me!" He asked. You smile at him innocently and Pat his shoulder, "Trust me, I know a lot about you that you don't know." "HUH?!"

The two of you were interrupted when you both heard Mei and MK laughing from outside the balcony. Redson turn his attention toward them and like in the show, he blow a hole on MK's apartment.

You covered your ears at the loud noise and saw Redson leaving with the key. You already knew what will happened so you make your way back to the apartment and open the restaurant letting Pigsy in.