💛Chapter sixteen💛

Chapter sixteenDepressed duo

Chapter sixteen
Depressed duo

"Am I in wattpad?"

2nd person pov:

You lay on Macaque bed boredly while he is outside training MK. One of Macaque clone watching you. You whined in boredom, "Dammit Macaque, I know you can hear me, you better give me some [Favorite food] and [Favorite drinks]." You spoke up.

After three hours of waiting, you saw Macaque carrying some food and drink. You grin and immediately sat up, "Oh goody!" You grin and grab the food and drinks. He chuckled and sat up near you, "For someone who is kidnapped and locked up, you sure are pretty calm." He stated.

You look at him and grin, "What is there to worry about. It's not like you will hurt me." You replied. He chuckled again, "Oh? How can you be so sure?" He asked.

"Heh. You're not really the person who harm mortals Macaque. You know nothing about me. But I know a lot about you." You pointed at his chest. A grin appear on your face, "All you wanted is to prove Wukong your worth... And bring back the good old times." You look at your drink on your hand before looking back at him you offered your drink, "As the hero and the warrior."

Your grin, "Tell me... Am I not correct? Liu'er."

There was a moment of silence before you heard Macaque chuckled, "It's been long since someone called me that. Felt great I must admit." You smile at him and laughed, "Hah! I sounds so cliche right now." You giggle, "But at least it help you out a little."

He smile and took the drinks. "Guess you're not so bad." He admitted making you rolled your eye. "Oh please, we're just both depressed *sshole trying to get on with life." You groan. He look at you and laughed, "I mean... True."

You hum and look around the room, "Hey... You have any cigarette?" You asked. He look at you, "Huh, I didn't know you're the type of person that smoke." He said in amusement.

"Eh, I only smoke not drinks. I should be surprised I'm not on drugs." You joked making him laugh. He gave you what you asked and you smile thanking him.

The whole day you both talked some random things. Mostly you telling you some things about your 'worthless' life as you called it.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

Shorter but okay. I accept it. Now I thought it would be fit to see the Reader being a smoker. I have this idea for a friend of mine. He's a tough one, we met just a months ago and I'm still trying my best to stop him from smoking.

To be honest I'm also doing it cause I have a crush on him- No. Nope. Not doing this today. My bisexual self I swear to Lucifer. Look he was flirting with me okay 😭