💛Chapter five💛

Chapter fiveMonkey King

Chapter five
Monkey King

"Am I in wattpad?"

3rd person pov;

[Name] and MK are both sitting on the rooftop getting to know each other, "So, you're telling me, you are from [home country] and then while on a vacation on a ship, you accidently fell because of the storm and Sandy found you?" He summarizes, they hum crossing their leg, the two are sitting at a blanket on the ground since there are no bench or chair on the rooftop.

[Name] nodded, they were telling them how they ended up here, "That's crazy. But, what about your family? They must be so worried." MK stated looking at them, "Don't worry... I send them a letter and I told them I would like to stay here for quiet awhile since, I kinda took a liking at this city." [Name] explain, of course they were lying about sending messages but it was true that they would like to stay here, but there are also part of them that wanted to go home.

MK was about to say something when Pigsy called him, "Aw, man." He whine, [Name] chuckled putting a hand on his shoulder, "It's fine, let's talk again soon." They said, MK smile and nodded saying his goodbye to [Name] before leaving the room.

[Name] and MK had gotten closed for the past few days, they would often hang out on the rooftop getting know each other and Mei would often join.

While enjoying the peaceful day, a familiar bird landed besides him, "Oh? Monkey King. What are you doing here?" They asked slightly surprised, the bird look at them and transform back to Monkey King.

[Name] felt their heartbeat raised as they look at Wukong, 'OHMAHGAWD.' They mentally scream fanboying/girling on the inside.

Sun Wukong look at them, "Sup." He greeted with a grin, "H-Hello. Uhm. What are you doing here?" They asked trying to contain their excitement.

The two look at each other before Wukong lean a little closer, "How did you know that was me back in the boat?" He asked, squinting his eye as he look at them suspiciously. Their face were so close to each other it made [Name] flushed bright red.

"W-Well. Because.... Erm. Because I have power?" Their answer was more like a question, sure they already knew what to say but, they couldn't help but stutter, I mean can you blame them? Sun Wukong the Monkey King. One of the most attractive character in the show is in front of them.

"And, what is your power exactly?" He asked leaning a bit closer, [Name] face were bright red, "I-I... Will you give me some space?" They asked pushing Wukong face, he look at them and begin to laugh, "Oh man, you should've seen your face." He laughed.

[Name] huffed crossing their arm as they tried to calm down, "I'm that good looking aren't I?" Wukong asked wiggling his eyebrow.

"Oh my god..." [Name] mumbled looking at their lap trying to calm themselves down, "So.. You didn't answer my question." He said also sitting crisscross besides them.

"I can see the future." [Name] replied bluntly, Wukong raised an eyebrow, "Really?" He asked not believing what they said, [Name] laughed.

"Don't believe me? Alright then... Hmm, soon MK will learn to duplicate, then he will meet an old friends of yours." She explained giving some small hint, Wukong raised an eyebrow in slight interest, "Really. And can you tell me who is this old friend of mine?" He asked, This made [Name] chuckled, "I believe I cannot tell you. Because it might change the future." They exclaim.

Wukong hum, then his eye glow golden as he scan [Name] up and down making them slightly awkward, Wukong blink and his eye stop glowing.

"Hmm. You're very interesting." He smirked then stood up, "Welp time to go back. See you soon peaches." He said waving at [Name] before riding away on his cloud.

[Name] watched him leave, their face explode bright red, 'Did he just call me peaches?' They buried their face on their hand, 'What in wattpads name is happening.'