💛Chapter four💛

Chapter FourBad Weather: DBK's son

Chapter Four
Bad Weather: DBK's son

"Am I in wattpad?"

3rd person pov;

"And I was like, 'Stop there, Demon Bull King.' And DBK's all like, 'You can't stop me! I'm cwazy!' And then I grabbed my staff, and whoosh! I created this giant mech!" MK summarize as he tell the stories of how he defeated DBK.

[Name] sigh sipping their tea that Sandy made for them, 'Am I in wattpad?' They thought as they keep drinking their tea, 'Hm... As much as I hate to admit I would like to have a Y/n life: Over powered, love by everyone, have a good backstory.. But this story might become cliche if it did...'

'Oh sh*t will I have the Samadhi fire? I hope not...'

"I've just pulled a quadruple shift at the shop. And I show up to see you've all been slacking off all day!" Pigsy exclaimed snapping [Name] out of their thoughts.

"Oh, Piggy, relax. A little time off never hurt anyone." Mr, Tang stated, "Yeah! A time off never hurt nobody." MK agreed.

[Name] ignore the chaos and look at the Tv, waiting for a certain red hair boy. They mindlessly sip their tea ignoring the other behind them.

Pigsy sighs, "Look, kiddo, you're a superhero now. You're going to need-" Before Pigsy could finish Mei interfere, "A cape! Maybe a logo, or a headquarters! Some vehicles, you know, all the stuff to help you beat bad guys!"

"No, what I was getting at-"

While minding their own business, Mei suddenly grab [Name]'s hood and drag them inside the small elevator, [Name] groan as they tried to move, "I'm kinda claustrophobic." [Name] stated, they were squeezed between Mei and Sandy's back.

The door finally open and all of them got out, "Welcome to our new team base!" Everyone awe at the base, even [Name].

"Mei, when did you make this?" MK asked in amazement, "How did you make this?" Pigsy asked in disbelief, [Name] chuckled resting their elbow at Mr, Tang shoulder.

"Logic Pigsy." They said looking at the Lego-Pig, "Say, Sandy, weren't you building a secret base for MK, too?" Mr, Tang whisper, Sandy look away, "Umm... no."

--

The broadcast of Redson ended and [Name] was having a mental breakdown, "Why are they so hot-" they murmur.

"Oh yeah!" Mei and MK cheer, "What do you mean 'Oh yeah'? This ain't an 'oh yeah' moment!" Pigsy exclaimed.

"Chill out, Pigsy. I'm invincible, remember? If he wants to tussle with the champ, then I say bring it!" MK 'reassure'.

"Yeah! 'Cause he's a superhero, yo! The Red Baby is gonna get M.K.O'd!" Mei stated grabbing [Name] and dragging them.

"Uh, you got a lot to learn, kid. Don't just dive head first in the danger- Wait, what did I just say?"