💛Chapter nine💛

Chapter nineplanning

Chapter nine
planning

"Am I in wattpad?"

1st person pov;

I sat on top of Sandy's ship taking out the things I bought this morning. I bought a notebook, pen, and... Uh... A box.

I shook my head hiding the 'box' in my bag pocket. I took out my phone and started playing some music on my playlist. I lay down on my stomach opening my notebook and started writing.

I decided to create a plan, even though I said that I don't want to change the storyline, there are some events that I wanted to avoid happening.

What is it?

The death of Spider Queen and her henchmen and probably Azure Lion too.

First, I started writing each episode and summarizing what will happened. "I don't have to write the episode that already happened sooo."

A hero is born: √

Bad Weather: √

Duplicatnation: √

Coming home: √

Noodles or Death: √

Calabash:

The Great Wall Race:

Impossible Delivery:

Skeleton Key:

Macaque:

The end is here:

"Hey [Name]!" I perked to see Sandy climbing up the stair, "I brought some tea and snacks!" He said. I smile softly sitting, "Thank you Sandy."

Sandy put the tea and snack down, he wave goodbye to me saying that he have some things to take care off. I nodded putting my book down and started eating.

Sandy gave me a [favorite snacks], I open up my phone reading some wattpad stories, what? I need ideas!

"You have great music taste peaches." I yelped in surprise snapping my head towards the direction to see Wukong sitting on the railings. He laughed pointing at me, "You should have seen your face!"

I scoffed feeling my face heat up, "Oh, Shush." He wipe an invisible tears from his eye and approached me, "So what 'cha doin?" He asked peeking from my shoulder, "Ooh, snacks." He grab one of my snacks making me huffed in annoyance.

3rd person pov;

Wukong hum eating the snacks, then he noticed the notebook on the floor, he squinted his eye reading the page.

A hero is born: √

•MK will deliver noodles in a construction site where he will meet Princess IronFan and Redson.
•The Demon Bull King will be freed. Thanks to Redsons 'magic gloves'.

He hum, 'This must be what will happen in the future. Cool.' He grin scanning the page, he found out that the one that have a check is what already happened. [Name] was too busy on their phone to noticed.

While scanning the page he noticed a one highlighted word and when he read it he felt his heart stop.

Macaque.

He scowl and growled, this catch [Name] attention, they side glance to see Wukong peeking on his shoulder and looking at his notebook.

[Name] reacted quickly shutting the book, "Ehem. What do you think you are doing?" They asked raising an eyebrow.

"I just wanna see. Is that what will happen in the future?" He grin reaching towards the notebook but, [Name] immediately snatched it.

"Nu-uh you can't look at it!" They scolded glaring at him, Wukong huffed and cross his arm, "Why not?" He whine.

[Name] deadpan, "Are you... Oh my god.. Well first of, oh great sage, if you read this you will know what will happened in the future,"

"Pft, so?"

"So. Since the future have so many messed up things that will happen-" 'And some of it is mostly your fault or about you.' "Once you find out I am sure you will try and change it." [Name] stated.

Wukong rolled his eye, "Oh please, so what?" [Name] gritted their teeth, "Because i can only see the future once. If an event changed I won't know the effects of it." [Name] explain.

"Then why did you write it? It will bring more risk won't it?" He teased smirking at [Name]. They rolled their eye looking at the notebook, "True. But there are some events that I wanted to avoid." They said.

Wukong raised an eyebrow, "Really? what events? Give me a hint." He grin. [Name] sigh, "Someone getting killed." 'And probably someone who killed himself to fix his mistake. If I can save him that is..'

"Oh and Wukong." They turn to him darkly, "Don't you dare try to steal this or else I'm gonna cut your tail and shove it in your throat, you hear me?" They threatened. Wukong stared at them nodding aggressively.

'Did I just threatened the great sage-?'

"Anyway. What are you doing here?" They asked putting the notebook away, "Eh. Just bored, then I saw you here so I decided why not bother you?"

[Name] huffed though they could feel their cheek heat up, "Then why don't you go and watch after MK? Your successor?" They asked, Wukong laughed slapping their back, "The kid can take care of himself. I believe in him."

[Name] sigh and look at the notebook, "Hey Wukong I have a question." He raised an eyebrow, "Oh? What is it?" He asked.

"Well. What if, someone steal a powerful power that the person body cannot handle. Something like, the Jade Emperor power. What if someone stole it and their body cannot handle it-"

Wukong snorted cutting [Name] off, "Hah! Who would be dumb enough to think they can handle the Jade Emperor's power!" He laughed making [Name] sweatdrop.

"I said, what if. Is there a way to save them? Without destroying the world or the universe that is." He asked.

Wukong thought for a moment, "Well actually there is." "Wait really?" They snatched their notebook and sat in front of Wukong opening it, "Okay tell me."

He raised an eyebrow, "Okay.. Well if someone who is connected to the power, they could help them keeping it under control." [Name] raised an eyebrow writting his words.

"You know something like carrying a heavy object. If your body can't handle it the object might crushed you, but if someone helped you it would be easier to carry it!" He explains.

"That is one of the most stupidest thing I heard but it actually make sense." [Name] stated writing his words, "So it's like sharing the power to someone. Am I right?"

"You 'gotcha. Why do you ask anyway?"

[Name] pretend they didn't hear him writing on their notebook, "So Wukong. I haven't read much about Journey to the west can you tell me some stories you remember?" They asked.

Wukong grin, "Oh I have a lot to tell you!"