💛Chapter seven💛

Chapter sevenComing Home: Dragon mansion

Chapter seven
Coming Home: Dragon mansion

"Am I in wattpad?"

3rd person pov:

Mei and MK are currently playing Monkey Mech along with Sandy cheering them. [Name] clearly remember this episode. It's the episode where Mei will get her Dragon Blade.

Mei's phone starts ringing catching her attention, when she saw who it was her mood immediately changed. [Name] already knew what this meant and they aren't gonna lie when they said they aren't excited to see Mei's house in personal.

"Oh boy.... Hi, Mom..... Yes...... Of course..... Yes, Mother." Mei hang up with a frown on her face, "Hey, you okay there, Mei?" Sandy asked.

"Yeah. It's just-" Mei was cut off by MK laughing when he beats up Mei's video game avatar.

Mei sigh and turn back at Sandy, "My parents... They want me to housesit." She informed catching MK's attention.

"And that's a bad thing?" Sandy asked, [Name] facepalm shaking their head with a sigh.

"No. Me and my parents, we-"

"Uh, did Mei say sleepover at her house?" MK asked cutting Mei off once again.

"What? No. My parents would want-"

"Sleepover!  I've always wanted to see inside Mei's secret Dragon House full of secret dragon stuff. Come on, please?  Please, please, please, please, please?"

[Name] sweatdrop and look at Mei with an apologetic looks, "Sleepover it is." Mei said in defeat.

"Ah yeah. This sleepover is going to be amazing. You know what? I'll bring my Monkey King DVDs so we can have a marathon."

[Name] knew that the Bull clone is following them. It's kinda weird because they felt eye watching them. Maybe because they already knew that someone is following or watching them. But, back then they don't often noticed that someone is watching them, and if they do they already knew they are just being paranoid..

--

MK, Mei, [Name] and Sandy arrive at Mei's house, "It's even better than I thought. Growing up here must have been great." MK awe. [Name] also look around in amazement but unlike the two they stayed with Mei.

"Yeah, I guess..." [Name] turn their attention back at Mei,

"But... I don't know. When I was growing up, I just wanted to be rough and tumble. Break stuff. Look at bugs. You know, have fun just like normal girl stuff. But when your house is pretty much a museum and you come from a long line of ancient, noble dragons, that's kind of frowned on."

[Name] look up at the wall, 'Hm.. Giving me a small Adrien vibes. But unlike him, Mei's parents are both alive... And her father is sane and not as controlling as Gabriel."