💛Chapter one💛

Chapter oneWorld of Lego

Chapter one
World of Lego

"Am I in wattpad?"

3rd person pov;

A young woman/man/person struggled as they tried to swim above the water, the last air left their mouth and their body went limp. Their lungs and nose hurt like hell, soon their vision started to blur and then darkness overtake them.

--

The woman/man/person gasp as they jolted up from their bed, 'Phew just a dream.' They thought sighing in relief. They rub their eye and immediately froze, they look at their arms in disbelief, 'WHY AM I YELLOW?! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ARM?! WHERE'S MY FINGERS?!' They thought screaming at their head.

'I look like a Lego.' They stated scanning the unfamiliar room, their lips form to a thin line and their eyebrow furrowed, the room look so unreal, like a drawing. They scan the room their eyes landing at a mirror, they stood up from their bed and walk towards it.

Their jaw dropped when they saw themselves, 'I look like a fricking Lego character!' They thought, 'This must be a dream

Their jaw dropped when they saw themselves, 'I look like a fricking Lego character!' They thought, 'This must be a dream. This has to be a dream!' They thought.

They took a deep breath slapping their cheeks, "Nope, not a dream. Definitely not a dream, not doing that again." They mumbled caressing their cheeks where they slap themselves.

The door open catching their attention, a familiar big masculine blue man enter with a familiar blue cat on their shoulder, 'Ain't no way...' They thought, their eyes widening, "Oh, goody you're awake!" He said smiling when he saw them out of bed.

'No way...' They thought looking at the blue male with their jaw drop, "But, I think you should take a rest!" He instructed, they stared at him blinking a few times before snapping out of their gaze.

"O-oh, yes, uhm thank you..." They said sitting on the bed, "I found you in the ocean are you okay?" The blue man asked, who they know is Sandy from the series they watch asked worriedly, They put a hand on their chest, 'Oh, Sandy you precious baby.' They thought, before shaking their head, "Uhm, yes?" They answer, but it was more like a question.

"Thank you for saving me...?" They asked faking a confusion, "Oh, I'm Sandy! And, this is Moe." He introduced happily. "What about you little friend?" He asked looking at them with their innocent dot eyes making their heart melt, "Oh, well. My name is [Name], Nice to meet you." They introduce extending their hand, Sandy happily shook it, "Nice to meet you too, [Name]." He said.

Sandy gave [Name] a food and a tea, they both sit on the couch peacefully, "So, how did you get in the ocean [Name]?" Sandy asked, [Name] thought for a moment thinking of a answer, "Well, I was in a vacation with my family. Then our ship got caught in a storm and I fell on the railing and then I drown." They summarize.

Sandy look at them with pity, "Well, if you have nowhere else to stay, You can stay here." He suggested, [Name] face lit up, "Yes, I would love to. Thank you, for everything." They response.

Sandy smile, "No problem friend!" He replied happily. [Name] felt their heart melt, 'You precious bean! I will protect you at all cost!'