💛Chapter fourteen💛

Chapter fourteenTraining

Chapter fourteen
Training

"Am I in wattpad?"

2nd person pov:

So far, your training with Ne Zha was doing great. Well, kinda? All you guys did for the past two days was meditated which is kinda relaxing. Though you are currently staying in the celestial realm, since Ne Zha thought it would be better.

Currently, you just finished meditating and was now looking at the Map of Samadhi Fire in slight amazement. You felt someone approach you, you turn around to see Ne Zha.

"I am quite surprised." He said looking at you, "I thought you will be stubborn since you are closed to that Simian. You are quite well behaved." He commented. "Oh really? Hehehe, thanks." You said rubbing the back of your neck, 'It's not like I don't want to embarrassed myself in front of a handsome deity or anything.' You thought.

"Training tomorrow will be different. Be prepared." He announced before turning away to continue his guard duty. You look at him, 'New training. Wonder what would that be.'

--

Ne Zha stood on top of the temple seeing you sitting near the pond looking at the Lotus on the pond. His eye narrowed at you as he remembered the day Wukong came to him just to help you, 'It seems like you're import to that simian.... What's so great about you, Mortal?' He thought.

Sun Wukong was in his cave being lazy, when MK came barging in screaming his name, "MONKEY KING!!!" Sun Wukong jolted in surprise he look at his successor to see him carrying your unconscious body, "Woah, what happened?" He asked approaching the two of you, "We don't know, we just saw them lost consciousness for no reason and when I used my Golden eyes of truth they were surrounded by white must thingy!" MK explain clearly panicking.

Sun Wukong used his golden vision and MK was right. MK look at his mentor with a panicked look, "Don't worry bud! I got this!" He assured, "Just leave it to me, I'll bring them back soon." MK look unsure but decided to trust his mentor and nod. He left leaving you in Sun Wukong care.

As soon as he was out of sight Wukong smile turn to frown as he look at your unconscious body, "I knew there's something weird in you." He mumbled, he went inside his housse and took a cape that he have and wrapped it around you before putting you on his back.

"Alright peaches, hold on tight. We're going... To the celestial realm."

Ne Zha like usual were guiding the map of Samadhi fire when Sun Wukong carrying you in his back. His sudden entrance surprise the Lotus Prince, "Sun Wukong? What are you-" "'Sup old friend! I need a small help here." He said taking you off his back. Ne Zha approach you with look of surprise, "This is unbelievable. No mortal should have this kind of power." He commented, "Yeah, yeah, I'm aware now can we help the?" Wukong asked with an inpatient tone making Ne Zha sigh. "Fine. But first we need to get their consciousness back."

Ne Zha sigh remembering the sage impatient looks. He look back at you before looking away to continue his patrolling.

--

The next day, you were pretty excited on the new training because you gotta admit the meditation was starting to get boring. You saw Ne Zha and immediately walk up to him with an excited look.

"So, what's our training for today?" You asked, "Hm. Do you know how to skate?" With that question you already figured out the next training, you tried to hold back your excitement as you answer the question, "Well yeah, but it's been so long since I last skate so, I'm not sure."

Ne Zha nodded, he tap his spear to the ground and lotus petals started surrounding your feet and when it disappears a shoe wheel was now on your shoe similar to Ne Zha fire wheel. You stumbled a bit but Ne Zha managed to grab your arm, "Focus on your balance."

Boy this is gonna be a exciting training.

--

You cheered as you skate around Ne Zha temple with him just behind you, "You're a fast learner child." He compliment with a small smile, "Thanks!" You weren't gonna lie, this training bring back so many childhood memories.

Two months had past and your training with Ne Zha came to an end, much to your disappointment. Sun Wukong was gonna get you in a few hours, you look at Ne Zha, "Hey... Uhm... T-Thanks for everything." You said looking at him, "No problem. I gotta admit, it was quite a fun days." He commented patting your head making you face heat up.

"Yeah it was. You're the best mentor I ever had! Don't tell that to Wukong though." You said whispering the last part making Ne Zha chuckled. You were wearing a new outfit that Ne Zha gave you.

A white hakama pants along with pink hanfu shirt. You also have a lotus earrings on your right ear that Ne Zha gave you.

You've learned a lot to Ne Zha despite the small time you guys have. You know how to make your shoe wheel appear and re-appear, you can summon your weapon using a white energy you randomly have, and you can summon a clone of yourself! Only one though, and the weird thing was your clone isn't a Lego but what you originally look like from your world. Your clone look like a black silhouette with white glowing eye and blue outlines.

After an hour, Sun Wukong came you look at Me Zha, "Well, I guess... This is goodbye?" You asked with a sad tone, sure you'll still see Ne Zha in the lantern city and the battle with Azure but it will take so long! Ne Zha smile, "We'll still see each other.. I'm sure of it. In the future, so I guess I'll see you soon kid." You look at him wide eye and without thinking you gave him a quick hug making him froze before you let go and run toward Wukong, "See you Ne Zha!" You shouted waving goodbye, He watched you walk away and slowly wave back.

"See you, [Name]..."