Wally Darling x Male! Reader

T: " I will love you whatever you are. "

CHS: Wally Darling, Y/N L/N, Frank Frankly and Eddie Dear

Y/N's gender: Transgender (Male), he/him

Wally's gender: Male, he/him

Frank's gender: Non-binary, they/them

Eddie's gender: Male, he/him
- - - - -

Y/N's POV:

It was a fine morning, as butterflies flutter outside. I was in Frank's house and yes, Eddie is there too. I was in the couch, sitting and watching the butterflies outside the window. Frank was making tea for me and Eddie, after a few moments, Frank came back with three (3) tea cups (with is the tea is there). They handed me my tea and they handed Eddie his.

" So, Y/N.. We have a surprise for you."  Frank said, I raised a brow in curiosity.

" Oh? What is this 'surprise' you are talking about, Frank? " I replied, sipping on my tea while waiting for their answer. Eddie seemed like he also planned for the 'surprise'.

" Well, we're gonna do butterfly catching, and your invited." Frank said, Eddie gave me a thumbs up.

" What a surprise. Let's do it when we're done drinking our tea." I said, then took a sip of my tea. Frank and Eddie nodded in agreement.

(After yall done drinking yall's tea and yall done with the butterfly catching cuz I'm lazy lmfaoo)
---

The butterfly catching was fun and funny. Frank was trying to catch the butterfly that is on Eddie's head while Eddie was trying to get rid of it. And I was like a butterfly magnet, a bunch of butterflies were resting on my hair, and shoulder. After that, I went to my house.

While I was walking to home (YOUR house), I saw Wally. Wally saw me too, then he walking towards me, then I stopped walking in curiosity.

" Hello, neighbor! How are you? " Wally reply in a cheerful yet gentle tone as usual.

" I'm fine, Wally Darling. Do you need any- " I was interrupted when Wally suddenly hugged me. I was 5ft and he's 3ft. I raised a brow then replied to his hug:

" You need a hug? You can tell me, you know? " I said, then hugged Wally back. I kept hearing him saying 'I love you' for the first time, it was obvious that he has a crush on me.

" Neighbor, do you realize how handsome you are? " Wally said, then he lift his head up to look at me.

" Don't tell me you have a crush on me.." I said, looking at Wally in the eyes. When Wally heard this, he immediately blushed and buried his face into my chest.

I sighed then lift him up, then we went to my house and slept together.

---

453 words

I ENJOY MAKING THIS LMDAOOSDNDNDN