Eddie Dear x Butterfly! Reader x Frank Frankly

" Frank, for the love of God, DON'T SPY ON ME. "

CHS: Eddie Dear, Frank Frankly, and Y/N

Y/n's gender: GN (Gender-Natural), they/them

Eddie's gender: Male, he/him

Frank's gender: Non-binary, they/them

gay homosexual gay ‼️‼️‼️

This is requested by: @AnimeGirl4life93

---

Y/N's POV:

I'm an insect, a butterfly. Like Howdy, expect he is a caterpillar.. To be specific, I'm a Black Swallowtail Butterfly. And.. Howdy is my brother, he's the late bloom and I'm the early bloom.. Others are late bloom. Me and Howdy are also tall, but I'm taller than Howdy (Howdy is 7'5ft and your 7'6ft.).

I was in Howdy's Store, helping him to carry a bunch of boxes and fixing apples. I have to make sure that Wally doesn't see that.. I was just checking the supliess if it is in a perfect condition or if it is in the correct station.

Why do I feel like someone is spying on me.

I know Frank is spying on Howdy, but I feel like they are SPYING on me right now. I turned my head to see anyone, there was no one. I checked the windows too. Yup, no one. I sighed in relief, but the feeling of getting spyed is not getting away.

I waved goodbye to Howdy then left the store. I decided to take a walk, my wings were fluttering a bit.

I swear to God. If Frank is spying on me, I will rip my wings off. I stopped walking again, then turned my head again, there was NO ONE.

AM I GETTING PARANOID???

Then I continued to walk again, THEN THE FEELING IS COMING BACK AGAIN.

Then I noticed, that there was a butterfly on my shoulder.. It was a Blue Morpho Butterfly. Kinda pretty. I heard some rustling in the bushes.

I swear to God, if that's Frank.

I stopped walking, then walked towards to the bushes. I saw.. a hat?

" Frank, for the love of God, stop spying on me. " I said, then I crossed my arms. My antennae was twitching in annoyance.

Then Frank appeared out of the bushes, and also Eddie.

" And you forced your husband to come with you.. " I added, then I sighed.

Then they explained what happened and Frank apologized.

---

377 Words

more requests because I want