Mob! Howdy Pillar x From Other Universe! Reader

T: " Another visitor from other dimension.. "

CHS: Mob! Welcome Home and Y/U (Your universe) Y/N.

Y/N is Male in here, and he is from other universe! The universe where Y/N is originally in is Travelling through the Aus, you can think of a name of you want.

Y/U = Your Universe

This is requested by no one.

---

Y/N's POV:

Travelling through the Aus is exhausting.. In Y/U, my friends travel through Aus. Pretty much like time travel. I was taking a break on traveling, I was in the Mafia AU. I'm glad that they didn't noticed me, or the Travelling portal. I checked my watch, it was 1:20PM, 10 minutes before I go back to travel. I watched what was going on in the Mafia group, they were chilling, though.

After 10 minutes.

I sighed when I saw its 1:30PM, the traveling portal appeared then I went into it. After that, I was teleported into a.. Bar? I was confused for a moment when I saw the bar, then realized.. I'm in the Mob AU. I was about to teleport to the next dimension until I saw Howdy in the bar counter, staring at me like I did something. I froze when I noticed this. There was a very- VERY awkward silence.

Then suddenly, someone entered the bar.

" Hey, Howdy. Have you- " The person stopped talking when she saw me, and yes, it was Julie. She immediately pulled a syringe, I immediately ran into random directions. Howdy and Julie was chasing me, but I was faster than them.
I

saw Barnaby, Sally, Poppy, Frank, Eddie and Wally in a room, they immediately stared at me when I entered the room, then I also realized that I'm in the living room.

" Who the fuck are you?! " Frank broke the silence, I sighed, when I saw Julie running to me with a syringe, I dodged it.

" Good God- Just stop attacking me for everyone's sake! " I said, Julie seemed hesisant to stop, but she was stopped by Howdy.

Oh, boy. You have a lot of explaining to do.

(After you explained everyone how you got in here and why.)

" So your like- a traveler?  " Wally questioned, then I nodded. Seemed relief that I didn't get hurt.

" You can say that. I travel through other AUs, kinda shitty exhausting. " I said, then Eddie chuckled at my statement. Why does Howdy look attractive, oh god-

" I think I should go now. " I said, then stood up, as the traveling portal appeared behind me. I waved a goodbye to everyone, Howdy just gave me a nod, I winked at him in a platonic way then went into the portal.

3rd Person's POV:

After Y/N left, Barnaby noticed Howdy blushing.

" Hey, Howdy. You okay? Your blushing, though. " Said Barnaby, Howdy just looked away in embarrassment.

---

490 Words

I will probably make a part 2 of this lmfaooo