Wally Darling x RF! Reader

T: " I think they got the wrong one. "

CHS: A lot of Wally Aus, And RF! Y/n

RF! Y/N's gender: GN (Gender-Natural), they/them

The others are male.

This is requested by: -LittleNightmare

TW: Swearing..

---

Y/N's POV:

I'm RF! Wally's assistant, the one who makes coffee for him. I wore a white-long jacket. It's similar to boss, but mine had a little stains. I was checking the grinder and the machines if it is working properly. Boss is overworking again, but I don't give a single shit.

I was still checking the machines, until I randomly fell into a.. portal? It took a few seconds to go into another place. I was teleported into a void. I was confused for a moment, until I saw boss? Wait.. That's a bunch of alternatives of him. They saw me and just stared at me.

" I don't know how the fuck I got in here. " I said, eyeing everyone in here. In case they are dangerous.

" Woah.. You are tall, neighbor.. " I heard a voice, then I looked down. I saw a blue-haired short guy, he looks like boss expect their clothing and hair.

He is 3ft and I'm 7ft (your height is same as RF).

" They are the same height as RF. " Watcher said, then I nodded in agreement.

Welp, I think I'm going to be stuck in here for a long time.

(After for some time)

" Sooo like- RF and Julie from the RF AU are divorced..? " Wally asked.

" Yes, they divorced for some reason.  " I said, Butcher, Original, and Opposite was listening. I kinda explained them what happened in the factory and gave more information about boss.

Opposite sighed

" That's probably explain a lot about RF.. And your his assistant?  " Opposite asked, while he crossed his arms.

" Yes, I am his assistant. The one who brings him some coffee or check the grinder and machines. " I responded, then Opposite just nodded in understanding.

And maybe you guys do more talking.

---

336 Words

I have to do 22 requests of Wally X darling oh god