Mob! Howdy Pillar x Emotionless! Reader

T: " Your quite similar to me.. "

CHS: Mob! Welcome Home and Y/n

Y/N is Non-binary, they/them same as Frank.

This is requested by nobody.

---

Y/N's POV:

I work in a fancy restaurant, called 'Luxurious Life'. I work as the waitress, the one who questions the people who will order and take notes of it. I'm the one who also order their food right away to their table. And I'm.. emotionless: means not showing emotion to anyone or everything- expressionless. I have a black eyepatch on my right eye, too. My eye got stabbed recently. I saw 8 customers come in the restaurant, that one is quite tall: and also emotionless like me. I'm not the one who judge here, just noticing some details about people.

(Your clothing is similar to Howdy's clothing expect there are no stitches.)

They sat on a big table, I immediately grabbed the menu(s) then walked towards to their table.

" Hello ladies and gentlemen, here are the menus. Kindly please tell me what your heart desires and we will cook it immediately. " I said in a monotone yet polite manner, then I carefully handed them the menu.

I could feel the tall one is looking at me..

(After they ordered some shit)

I took their order and took the menu as I told the chefs what the customers wanted. The chefs nod then do their thing.

I was patiently waiting for the food to be prepared, as I just tap my foot. They handed me the food then I walked towards to the table, then I put their food on their table.

" Here are the food, enjoy. " I said in the same monotone yet polite manner, then left the dinner.

The people started to eat the food, and surprisingly, they finished it.

3rd Person's POV:

" I noticed that they look like me.. " Howdy said in a monotone manner like Y/N. And indeed, Y/N and Howdy are similar, their positions, their clothing, their eyepatch, and their monotone tone.

" I agree, Howdy. They do look similar to you. " Frank said, as they just eyed Y/N while Y/N was talking with someone.

" I'm already interested in them. " The boss, Wally said. The rest looked at Wally in surprise. They didn't expect Wally to be interested in someone so quickly.

" Well.. Then we gotta kidnap them. " Said Julie, then they agreed. They already have a plan..

(After some hours.)

It was 10PM, and we are going to close. I waved my friends a goodbye, then I left the restaurant. I walked in the streets, going home by myself.

After for minutes, I was pinned by someone. I immediately knew who it was: It was one of my customers. I was about to bring my gun out until they injected me something. I felt dizzy and sleepy then passed out.

(After getting kidnapped lmfaooo)

I woke up in a.. bar? I also noticed that I was sleeping on someone's lap.

Oh God.

I slowly opened by eyes, only seeing.. The tall customer I had a while ago.

" Your awake. " He said in a monotone tone that is same like mine.

I immediately sat up. Then I tried to remember what happened.

" Why am I here, anyways..? " I questioned, the same, good old monotone tone.

He sighed for a bit, looking at my eye.

" Boss seemed interested in you, so, he wanted you to join his 'family'. " He replied. I just nodded then took a look of my surroundings.

" I didn't catch your name, I'm Howdy. What's your name, mx.? " Howdy asked, then I replied:

" I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you, Howdy.  " I said, keeping the expressionless face.

---

612 Words

Mob Howdy, I want.