Wally Darling x TS! Reader

T: " A.. Tourette Syndrome? "

CHS: Wally Darling and Reader

Wally's gender: Male, he/him

Y/N's gender: Non-binary, they/them

The reader has Tourette Syndrome BTW!

---

Y/N's POV:

I woke up from my sloppy dream.. The birds are singing, and the sun is shining brightly.. I sat up on my bed, rubbing my sleepy eyes. I checked the clock- It's 8:24AM. I yawned and stretched my arms. Then I got off the bed and finally did the daily activities.

(After some a few minutes cuz Idk anymore)

I was deciding on what kind of clothes I should wear, until I heard the phone rang. I immediately ran to the phone and answered it.

It was.. Wally, asking me if I want to paint with him today. I accepted the offer, and he told me to go in his house-- I mean.. HOME, about 12:30PM.

I noticed that I was.. ticcing, I called that thing 'ticcing'.

I forgot that I have Tourette Syndrome (TS), an uncontrollable, unwanted movement that is cause by the body. Like.. The tics, shrugging, twitching and many more.

I heard that it only happens when a specific person that has TS is excited or anxious? I really don't know.

(to be honest, I'm getting lazy on this shi Bru)

I finally arrived at Home. Me and Wally had fun on painting, it made my clothes a mess.

It was fun, though.

---

OKAY.

I'm not available at Weekends, everybody.