Opposite! Howdy Pillar x Tall! Moth! Reader

T: " Your quite tall than everyone."

CHS: All opposite wh characters.

Y/N is G/N (they/them) and they are like 7-8ft in here. And you own a library.

TW: Swearing.

This is requested by no one.

---

Y/N's POV:

Being in this neighborhood is shit. Everyone is mean in here but I have to get to used it. I'm not the one who judges personality in here, y'know? Gotta respect it, no matter if they are kind or mean. You and Frank were the only one who are kind or calm. But everyone doesn't know what the hell is my anger side.. I'm glad. Wally tried to snap my ass.

I was in my library, sitting on the chair as I read a book of butterflies, my wings were fluttering a bit.

After an hour has passed, I heard the door opened, revealing Frank and Eddie in there. They saw me and waved their hand to me as a sign of 'hello'. And Eddie? Well.. He just stared at me sternly.

" Hey, Y/N! Do you have a book of Moths in here? " Said the optimistic Frank, I replied:

" I do have a lot. You can go to the insect section right there." I said, then pointed the insect section, Frank nodded then went into the section with Eddie.

Then I saw Wally in the door of my library. Oh dear.. He's probably trying to unlock my hidden side..

" Wally, I swear if your here trying to unlock my anger side, I will fucking rip off your eyes and force you to eat it. " I said in an annoyed manner. Wally seemed surprised hearing a threat from a kind person, then he just became quiet. I sighed, I sat on my chair and went back to reading.

Then Julie, Sally, Poppy and Howdy appeared. Why are they here? I sighed once again.

" Why are you guys doing in here? " I said in the same annoyed tone. They told me that they would just chill in here since there is aircon in here. I didn't mind them, since it was quiet. Howdy was beside me, touching my antennae in curiosity. My antennae was sensitive to touch, so it started to twitch when Howdy started to caress it. I didn't mind it, though.

Howdy continued to caress my antennae in the same curiosity.. He seemed not to stop in any moment.
And I just continued to read the book of butterflies.

---

406 words

RRAHAHHHDNDNDJDM