Introducing (again) another AU for the Next Chapter..

I have motivation to write again.

And I'm introducing an AU (another one, yes.) of mine.. Idk if anyone thought of this AU.

The AU is called ElementalStrenghts! (ES!)

What is ElementalStrenghts? The word itself. Each WH character gets a strength of an element, this could be fire, nature, light, shadows, air, etc.

Let's ignore SkinPatch rn.

After the introduction of the AU.. It's time for the ES! WH characters:

---

ES! Wally Darling- A chaotic evil-ish puppet who has Clairvoyance element. It means he can gain information of a person, object, etc. He can read your thoughts when you make eye contact with him.

Height: 5'3

Age: Infinity

Pronouns: He/him

Sexuality: Pansexual

Facts about him:

- He likes the color blue and purple.

-  He like hugs.

- He has eyebrows.

- He can gain information about you, like I said.

- He doesn't have a house. Every element doesn't have a house.

- Home is just.. unknown. Wally doesn't know it.

---

ES! Julie Joyful- the most optimistic element- Julie. She has the element of electric or weather. She has a mini cloud on her head, to express what she is feeling. She is emotional, but don't blame her.. When she feels strong emotion, the weather will mirror what she feels. Julie and Wally are frenemies.

Height: 5'4

Age: Infinity

Pronouns: She/they

Sexuality: lesbian and Genderfluid

Facts about her:

- Her cloud changes when Julie feels strong- or any emotions.

- Her favorite sea animal are sea bunnies, sea angels and sharks!!!

- She trusts ES! Frank, and ES! Frank trusts her too.

- She spends time with her best friend, ES! Frank.

- She calms Frank down when Frank is angry.

-She likes the color of rainbow.

---

ES! Howdy Pillar-  The friendly one, Howdy. He has the earth/nature element! He can grow plants or either the nature. He lives in a forest, no name. He loves butterflies, like Frank.