Poppy Partridge x Female! Dove! Reader

T: " You look beautiful, dove."

CHS: Poppy Partridge, Y/N, Frank Frankly

Y/N's gender: female, she/her

Poppy's gender: transgender, he/him

Frank's gender: Non-binary, they/them

This is requested by nobody.

If you thought that Poppy is a female, he is transgender and lesbian. I think there are no confirmed pronouns for Poppy, so I use he/him.

---

Y/N's POV:

I was in Poppy's barn, baking cookies with Poppy and Frank. I was a dove, a pure whited feather bird. I help Eddie do the mail, so maybe I'm the mailman's assistant. While Poppy and Frank were doing their thing, I managed to assist them. We started to design the cookies also.

After for a few minutes of waiting for the cookies get cooked completey, it finally finished then we ate the cookies.

I noticed something strange about Poppy.. He gets flustered and nervous when I'm around, even now. He was nervous. I was thinking about approaching him and tell what's wrong.. Maybe that's a good idea?

While we're eating the cookies we made, I decided to speak up first:

" Hey, Poppy. Why do you get nervous and flustered when I'm around? " I questioned Poppy, he didn't expect me to do this.

" W-well! I- uhhhh.. " Poppy seemed nervous obviously because of his stuttering. And yes, he is blushing once again. I put my wing (hand) on his wing (hand) in a comforting manner.

" If you don't want to tell me, then I won't force you, okay? " I said, looking at him with my concerned face.

" Aw, come on! Just kiss already! " Frank said so suddenly. I blushed when they said that, Poppy also blushed.

I was about about to say something until Poppy did GAVE me a peck on my beak. When he did that, I began to blush more.

---

305 Words

this is short, cuz I'm lazy lmfaooo