Wally Darling x Moving Portrait! Reader

T:  “ A moving portrait..? „

CHS: Welcome Home, and Y/n

Y/N is male, Frank is non-binary.

Requested by @LittleNightmareBlood

×××

3rd person's POV:

It was a normal day in the colorful neighborhood, everyone was doing their thing. Well- Eddie recieved a weird delivery for Wally. It was a portrait. It was a male- with a fancy clothing, looking at the butterflies, it's background is nature, the sun is brighting- butterflies everywhere. Especially on the guy's shoulder, and head.

It has a name on the bottom- It seemed that the guy on the portrait is named Y/n.

Eddie was confused, since it has no name who wanted to deliver it to Wally. He shrugged it off, then decided to deliver it today.

He shove the portrait into his arms, and walked towards Home. He knocked on the door.

Then Wally opened the door.

“ Oh.. Hello, Eddie! Is there any mail for me today?  „  Wally questioned, Eddie handed him the portrait.

“ Someone wanted me to deliver the portrait to you, but it was unknown who wanted me to deliver it.  „  Eddie said.

Wally gently grabbed the portrait away from Eddie's hands. Atleast the portrait is handsome.

Then, Eddie waved goodbye to Wally, and started to deliver the mail to everyone.

Wally went inside with the portrait. Wally then asked:

“ Hey, Home. What do you think about the portrait?  „  Wally asked, he recieved a 'creak creak' noise, it means:

" I think it is beautiful. Especially the guy in the portrait. "

Wally nodded, he hanged the portrait on the wall. Admiring it's beauty.

Suddenly, Y/N's eyes suddenly moved a bit. Wally noticed this. He began to rub his eyes in case he is seeing things.

Weird. He thought, maybe..

The portrait is alive?

That could be possible, Wally thought. He is just very confused why the portrait moved.

... I think he should get the others.

“ Wally, that's just a portrait. Its not alive or not even moving.. „  Said Frank, eyeing the portrait.

“ I think Frank is right.. It doesn't move, or alive.  „  Julie said, agreeing with her best friend, Frank.

Wally thought for a moment, then suddenly:

“ That is quite rude. „ A voice said, everyone began to look around to found out who said that. No one- expect the portrait.

Wally is confused right now.

FRANK IS EVEN MORE CONFUSED-

Indeed, the portrait really moved. This time- He is face to face to others. The butterflies, yes, they are moving.

Hoes are flabbergasted.

“ A moving portrait..?  „  Wally thought that loud.

“ Yes, a moving portrait. I kinda live in this portrait for million of years.  „ Said the moving portrait.

“ Well.. Neighbor, what is your name?  „  Wally questioned.

“ I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N.  „  Y/n said.

×××

455 Words

more requests vro d djfjkdkdndndndn