3. Marriage

Abhimanyu was getting ready in his cream colour sherwani. While his friends and brother were busy teasing the hell out of him. He got irritated and spoke ,

"Guys !! Tum logo ko tayar nahi hona ? Baraat kuch der mein nikalne wali hai."

"Toh dulhe ji ko apne dulhan se milne ki utsukta ho rahi hai." Parth spoke teasingly.

"Tum teeno yaha se jaate ho ya nahi ?" Three of them shook their head.

"Toh parth kyu na mein tumhare use cheez ke baare mein nirmala aunty ko batau ?" parth shook his head scared. Aman and neil both were laughing at him.

"Oh tum dono mat haso , tum dono ke bhi secrets hai mere pass."

"Kuch bhi bhai."

"Maa ka kimati vase , tune toda tha yaad hai ? Batau maa ko ?" Neil yelled a quick no.

"Aman ab tum-"

"Bas , Jaa rahe hai hum." Aman said and the trio left muttering a quiet khadoos.

"Suna maine." But the trio quickly left.

Here at Goenka house , akshara was getting ready in her red bridal lehenga. Artists were doing her hairs. She looked beautiful with minimal makeup. After she was done getting ready she admired herself an thanked the artist who got her ready. They left leaving Akshara alone in her room scared and nervous of the upcoming huge event in her life.

Her thoughts were broken by the sound of dhols. She smiled knowing the baraat arrived. She went towards her window and saw the baratis dancing happily. She saw her groom on the horse looking dashing as always.

Abhimanyu looked up feeling a gaze on himself but Akshara was quick to hide behind. Abhimanyu had saw a little red cloth and guessed it was his bride looking at him.

Baraatis danced at the gate for sometime until Manjari stopped them saying the muhurat is near. Neil helped Abhimanyu climb down the horse.

Suvarna did abhimanyu's Aarti followed by some rasam and let him enter the gate. He was escorted towards the stage which was in the garden for varmala. Suvarna send aarohi to bring akshara downstairs.

"Chal varmala ka samay ho gaya hai." Aarohi says entering her room. Akshara nods and follows her downstairs.

Abhimanyu stands up from his chair once he sees his bride walking towards him. He gives her his hand which she takes smiling a little. He helps her climb up the stairs.

Kairav brings varmala in a plate and gives it to Akshara. Akshara was about to make him wear the varmala when abhimanyu's friends and brother pick him up. Akshara knew no one from her family will do it for her.

"Areey ghadho mujh neeche utaro warna sabko woh bata dunga." The trio immediately put him down and
Abhimanyu chuckles at them. He gestures Akshara to make him wear the varmala. She smiling make him wear it.

Neil gives Abhimanyu the varmala which he makes Akshara wear it. After the varmala there was still some time for the rituals so they sat down on the chairs kept on stage for them.

_________________
Later ,

Abhimanyu sits down at mandap with Panditji reciting some mantras. After few minutes he asks for the bride to come. Akshara comes their and sits down beside him.

Bade Papa and badi maa do her kanyadan , kairav comes to tie their gathbandhan wishing for their happy married life. Abhira stood up for the pheras.

After the pheras are completed Panditji asks Abhimanyu to fill her maang and tie the mangalsutra. Abhimanyu fills her maang and some Sindoor falls on her nose. Later he ties the mangalsutra around her neck. Panditji declares them as husband and wife.

_______________

After taking blessings of all the elders the family were sitting to have dinner together.

"Bhai , bhabhi Ko apne haath se khilao." Abhimanyu smiles and feed Akshara a piece of sweet from his plate. Akshara to shyly feeds him a piece of sweet from her plate.

After the dinner it was time for vidai. Akshara bids an emotional goodbye to her family while she knew everyone were fake crying.

Abhimanyu holds her hand after the vidai is over and takes her to the car. He helps her sit down and goes around from other side to sit beside her. Journey to the Birla house akshara kept sniffing here and there. Abhimanyu offers her his handkerchief which she takes and wipes her tears. She thanks him.

_________________

After the grahpravesh and some rituals Akshara was taken to abhimanyu's no their room. She enters inside and admires the room. She was startled with the voice of door closing. She turns back to find her husband.

"Jao fresh ho jao and change karo." Akshara nods and come back 30 minutes later changing in her pyjamas.

Abhimanyu was already sitting on the bed in his night clothes. She went towards the bed and sat on it. Feeling a dip in the bed Abhimanyu looked up from his phone.

"Umm if you want mein couch pe so sakta hoon."

"It's okay aap yaha bed pe so sakte ho."

"I mean are you sure ? Mein tumhe tumhare permission ke bina touch nahi karunga but are you sure ?"

"I trust you."

Abhimanyu nods at her words and layed down on the right side of the bed. Whikr Akshara lays on the left side of the bed but keeps a safe distance between them. They both drift into sleep being tired.

_________________

Next morning , Akshara woke up first feeling herself cuddled against Abhimanyu. She blushed due to it and carefully slips from his hold to fresh up and start for her first day at sasural.

Akshara came out wearing a navy blue saree. She saw Abhimanyu awake sitting on bed using mobile.

"Good morning." She wished him.

"Good morning." He wish her back.

"Mein tayar hoke aata hoon. Hum phir saath mein neeche jayenge." She nods and continues combing her hairs.

10 minutes later Abhimanyu comes out in casaul clothes. They both together go downstairs to find only Manjari in temple praying to god. They both join her for morning aarti. After the Aarti they take blessings of God and then her. She gives them Prasad.

"Abhi jaa Neil aur tere dosto Ko nashte ke liye bula. Harsh ji toh kab ke office chale gaye." Abhimanyu nods and leaves.

" Tujhe pata haina aaj pehali rasoi hai ?"

"Haan maa."

"Toh tu aaj bas kuch meetha bana de. Tere pati ko gajar ka halwa pasand hai."

"Theek hai maa , mein gajar ka halwa banati hoon."

"Chal mein tujhe saara samaan nikal ke deti hoon."

The saas-bahu duo prepares the halwa. Manjari goes and plates the breakfast on table till that time Akshara takes some halwa in a bowl decorates it with dry fruits and shows it in the temple.

Later she serves the halwa in small bowls and garnishes it with chopped dry fruits. She takes the bowl in a tray and places it on dinning table before going and sitting beside Abhimanyu.

They have their breakfast and later kairav comes to pick her for pag phera. Akshara goes to their room followed by Abhimanyu. Once inside the room she takes her handbag and turns to face Abhimanyu.

"Kya aap mujhe jaldi lene aa sakte hai ?"

"Haan kyu nahi. Tumhe yaad haina kal humari flight hai Delhi ki ?"

"Haan." She smiles and leaves.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hope the chapter was upto your expectations. Keep voting an commenting. The next update will be soon.

Lot's of love ,
Shay 💓