12. A day out

The next morning akshara woke up first and did her morning routine. She went downstairs to prepare for breakfast.

While arranging the plates on dining table she felt arms wraps around her.

"Morning Abhi."

"Morning daisy." She heard his husky voice.

"Jao , naha lo. Phir breakfast karenge."

"Mein already naha chuka hoon. Abhi nashta karte hai." Saying this he settled on the chair. They began eating their breakfast.

After breakfast they are sitting in living room on the long couch facing eachother.

"Akshu , tell me what happened on bhai dooj ?"

"Kya matlab ?"

"Truth. I need the truth , akshu."

"Abhi kuch nahi hua tha."

"Sach kaho akshu ,sach. That day out of blue you fell sick , then we found slap mark on your face."

"Abhi actually...." And she tells him everything that happened that day. By the time she was done Abhimanyu was seething in anger.

"Abhi dekho , please calm down. Dekho shaant ho jao."

"Shaant ho jau ? Tum mujhe shaant rehne ke liye kaise keh sakti ho ? Mrs. Goenka slapped you for a baseless reason. Just because you tried to defend yourself she slapped you ?"

"Abhi dekho shaant."

"I will fucking destroy this Goenka family." he said standing from the couch.

"Abhi please don't. Please." She whispered almost crying.

"Okay fine , I am not doing anything this time par remember one move from them and I will not wait a second to destroy them." She just nodded and tried to change the topic. She made him sit beside her.

"Accha woh sab chodo , aaj Sunday hai toh kyu na hum bahar chale ?"

"Kyu nahi. What about movie and later dinner at a cosy restaurant ?"

"Yeh toh evening ka plan ho gaya. Abhi kya kare ?"

"Kya karna hai tumhe ?"

"Tum hi kuch socho na." He nodded and thinking for a while he says ,

"Kyu na hum amusement park jaaye ?"

"Haan." Yelled Akshara excitedly.

"Relax baba , jao tayar ho jao. We will leave in an hour." She nodded and went upstairs. Abhimanyu sat their to properly plan their day out and later he too went to get ready.

_________________

An hour later they were in the car driving towards amusement park 'worlds of wonder'.

Akshara was babbling all the way and Abhimanyu was smiling at her excited face. As they reached he went to park the car while akshara went to buy two tickets.

Abhimanyu joined her after 5 minutes and they both entered together hand in hand.

They enjoyed their day to the fullest. Akshara was smiling all the way while eating.

After playing for nearly 2 hours the couple decided to take a short food break. They rest for sometime before resuming back with the rides.

This time Abhimanyu suggests for a boat ride since they ate just sometime back. After the peaceful boat ride they went to enjoy Shanghai swinger. Akshara looked at it with a comical expression before backing away.