9. Family visit

2 days passed after the call with manjari. Today at morning 10 , goenkas and birlas except Harshwardhan will be arriving at abhira's home. Harshwardhan had gone out of country for some work. Abhimanyu and Akshara had taken a day off.

As diwali is tomorrow so Akshara had taken leave of 4-5 days.

"Abhiiiiiii !! " Akshara yelled from the room and panicked abhimanyu ran upstairs.

"Kya hua ?" He asked panting standing at the door.

"Woh actually , mujhe ek outfit select karke do na."

"Seriously ? Sirf isiliye you shouted ? Aaram se bhi bol sakti thi na. Mein breakfast bana Raha tha."

"Sorry Abhi."

"You don't need to be. Ab batao kaisa outfit chahiye ? Suit , anarkali , saree ya kurti ? Or something western ?"

"I need to wear a saree." Abhimanyu nodded and disappeared in the closet. 5 minutes later he came with a yellow colour net saree with white floral patterns paired with white blouse.

"Wow ! So pretty. Thank you abhi . I love you. " saying this she pecked his cheeks and went in the closet to get ready.

Abhimanyu stood frozen in his place. This was the first time she spoke the three words. They sure knew they were in love and they even confessed but never did they said the three magical words. Few minutes later he regained his senses and he left downstairs to make breakfast.

30 minutes later Akshara comes downstairs looking gorgeous in that saree. She wore silver jhumkas. Abhimanyu was memerised by her look.

"Haaye !! So pretty." Abhimanyu muttered and took her baliya.

"Thank you." She muttered blushing.

"Kitna blush karti ho meri Jaan."

"Yaar Abhi , see woh sab aate hi honge."

" I know baba , I send two cars to pick them up."

"Abhi how are they gonna stay ?"

"By adjusting simple. Maa and Aarohi can take one guestroom since sir is not coming. Other one your bade Papa and badi maa will take. I will arrange some mattresses for Neil and kairav in that spare room."

"Abhi will it be okay with them. Matlab Arohi will not like it."

"Usse accha Na lage toh she is free to live in a hotel."

"Abhi , please aise baat mat karna. Try to be sweet with them. Maa ko Shak ho jayega."

"I will try to par agar kisine kuch bhi karne ki koshish ki toh I will not stay calm." Akshara was going to say something when the door bell rang.

Abhimanyu went to open the door whereas Akshara went in kitchen to arrange the breakfast on dining table. Dinning table was not so big , it was just for 5 people.

"Namaste !" Abhimanyu said and bend to take blessings of elders. He welcomed them inside towards the living area. Everyone sat down. The living hall was huge. Everyone sat comfortably. He was about to go call Akshara when he heard.

"Yeh Akshara kaha hai ? Isse itna bhi pata nahi ke sasural wale aaye hai toh unka swagat karne aana chahiye." Manish whispered asked suwarna but clearly Abhimanyu heard him as well.

"Pata nahi Manish ji , Baad mein uss se baat karungi mein." She whispered back.

Abhimanyu was about to speak when Akshara came. She went to take blessings from elders and smiled at the youngsters. Neil returned the smile but other two didn't which was noticed by Abhimanyu.