27. First movement

Few months passed by , akshara is 5 months pregnant and started showing a little bump. She wears abhimanyu's hoodies to office which helps her hide the small bump.

At present , akshara was standing before the mirror admiring and carresing her bump. She was startled when two arms wrap around her but soon relax realising it's abhimanyu.

"Hey Daisy." He spoke keeping his hand on above hers on her belly.

"Hii maan."

"How is my little baby doing inside ?" He said and carresed her bump.

"He is happy inside."

"He ? Why not she ?"

"Bas mother instinct."

"Accha ji ? Toh meri father instinct kehte hai it will be a girl."

"Dekhenge."

"Haan dekhte hai."

"Let's go downstairs and have breakfast, parth would be coming to pick you up soon."

"Hmm...carry me." He nodded and picked her up in bridal style.

______________

"Sanu , that's enough. Abhi go back to work." Akshara spoke to saanvi who was carresing her bump and speaking something to it at a low voice.

"Ruko na akshu. Let me talk to my princess."

"Excuse me. Princess ? Yeh pakka maan ka kaam hoga."

"Bhaiya ne kuch nahi kiya. Aap distract mat karo mujhe." Akshara smiled but let her do her thing.

"Choti , here are your freshly cut fruits..... Arrey biwi tum yaha ?"

"Haan mein woh akshu aur baby ko milne aayi thi." And she stood up.

"Oh , thik hai but abhi go back to work. I need the monthly finance report from your department tomorrow." Saanvi left huffing.

"Aaya bada , I need monthly finance report from your department tomorrow ." Saanvi mimicked him and went upstairs to her floor.

"Isse kya hua ?" Parth asks after she left.

"Pata nahi." Akshara shrugged.

"Accha chodo woh sab. Tum fruits khao mein neeche advertising department check karke aata hoon."

"Thik hai bhai." And parth also leaves.

Akshara was eating the fruits and simultaneously sketching when her phone rang. Looking at the caller id she smiled widely.

"Hi maan."

"Hey , maan ki jaan. How are you ? Did you eat the fruits ? Maine parth ko tumhara time table de rakha hai."

"Yes , mr. Hubby don't worry mein abhi fruits his kha rahi hoon."

"Good , waise how is your work going on ? Tum janti hona you are not supposed to take up any new work ? Do din mein you are taking maternity leave."

"I know maan. Mera work accha chal raha hai. Waise tumne call kiyu Kiya ?"

"Dekhne ke liye ki did you eat or not."

"Hmm...maan I miss you."

"Miss you too Jaan. Should I come there ?"

"But work ?"

"Start the leave from today only. Parth ne kaha haina work from home till 8 months. Usske ke baad not even work from home."

"Okay , tum mujhe pick karne aa jao. We will go to shopping , movie and then dinner."