29. Naming ceremony

Few days later , today is the naming ceremony of the baby. The abhira mansion is buzzing with excitement. Everyone are busy preparing for the function. Birla and goenka family arrived yesterday night. Sharma , roy and malhotra family came in the morning for helping with the preparation.

New mumma and the baby were in their room resting. New dadda was running here and there making sure everything was perfect for his daughter's first function.

"Sanu , jao jaake see whether Daisy and little Daisy are ready ? Aur tum bhi waha jaake change Karo."

"Jii Bhaiya " and she rushed upstairs.

"Aaram se jao." She slowed down hearing abhimanyu.

An hour later everything was done. The Panditji was reciting some mantras while abhira were sat before the havan kund with their daughter in akshara's lap.

"Ji yajman , abhi apni beti ka naam iss thaal par laal kumkum se likhiye."

Abhimanyu nodded and looked at saanvi. Saanvi came ahead and sat beside abhimanyu. He handed her the plate. Saanvi traced a name on the plate while everyone looked on curious about the name. It was suprise for everyone except abhimanyu.

"Toh kya naam rakha hai tumne Sanu ? Maan ne bhi nahi bataya mujhe." Akshara asked being impatient.

Saanvi shyly turned the plate towards akshara. Akshara looked at the plate wide eyes.

"Yeh naam rakha hai tumne ? Oh my god ?" Akshara exclaimed.

Saanvi's face fell and others looked on confused.

"Sorry akshu , bhaiya maine kaha tha. Yeh naam kissiko pasand nahi aayega." Abhimanyu looks at saanvi assuring her and then turned to look at akshara.

"Daisy kya-"

"Chup Karo tum. Sanu , yeh naam bohot pyaara hai. Meri beti , meri Aditi. Thank you for such a beautiful name." Saanvi who was looking down trying to stop her tears looked up confused.

"K..ya ?"

"Haan and don't cry baba." Abhimanyu's head snapped towards saanvi whose eyes were glistening. Abhimanyu side hugged her.

"See kaha tha maine. Sabko naam pasand aayega. Don't be insecure baccha. Hum sab humesha tumhare saath hai." Saanvi smiled at the elder brother she got.

"Ji bohot pyaara naam hai , aage ki vidhi karte hai." Saanvi stood up and went towards parth who held her close to his chest.

The ceremony was over and everyone were having dinner. Saanvi , akshara and the baby were in abhira's room. The baby was asleep in the crib and they both were talking.

"Saanvi !! Saanvi , kaha ho tum ? I need to talk." They both heard the voice of someone throught the corridor.

"Mein dekhti hoon." Saanvi stood up and went.

"Aap ?"

"Haan mein."

"Aap kya baat hai ?"

"Chup chap chal." And the person pulls saanvi
With them. Saanvi tries to wiggle but the person holds her hand tighter and she whinced in pain.

______________

2 hours later , all the guest have left. Goenka and birla families are in the guest room resting. Aman , parth and abhimanyu are in the living room talking.

"Maan !! Maan !! Upar aao."

"Aaya Daisy."

He enters the room and looks at akshara in confusion. Parth and aman comes behind him.