34. saanvi's pregnancy journey.

Ps- please read the note at the end.
______________________________________
Roy mansion

Saanvi had terrible morning sickness in the first trimester. From morning what I mean is really early morning like 4 or 3 am.

Parth was really worried for her but everyone including doctor assured him but he told her strictly to stay at home during her whole pregnancy.

3rd month.

At afternoon , Saanvi was sitting on the couch watching a movie while munching on chips. A sudden wave of sadness hit her and she began crying. She searched for her phone and dialled Parth's number. Her call went unanswered for the first time making her cry more.

She tried again and this time the call was picked up.

"Hello mam !! this is reyan , mr. Roy's secretary. He is right now in a meeting. I will tell him to call back."

"No.... Unko ab..hi ke a..bhi p..hon..e do." She replied between her cries. Reyan was startled to hear her cries. (No , unko abhi ke abhi phone do.)

Reyan entered the meeting room and parth looked at him. Reyan signalled towards his phone.

"Meeting chal Rahi hai , tell the person I can't talk."

"Sir actually-"

"Shut up and leave."

"Sir it's saanvi mam. She is crying." As soon as he heard this he stood up and literally snatched the phone from reyan's hand.

"Hello biwi , are you alright ? Mein abhi aa raha hoon." He left the conference room signalling reyan to handle everything.

He quickly took the elevator and literally ran towards his car. He sat in the car and began driving towards his home.

"Biwi , kuch toh kaho. Please meri jaan."

"Parth....aate wakt icecream laana." She spoke between her cries.

"Kya ?"

"Haan icecream."

"Seriously biwi ? Tum icecream ke liye ro rahi ho ?"

"Nahi but I miss you." He melted hearing her.

Sometime later her entered the living room with her favourite icecream tub in his hands to find her fast asleep. He chuckled at her cute face and pecked her forehead. He picked her in his arms that's when she slightly shifted in his arms.

"Parth.."

"Haan meri jaan. So jao."

"Mhmm...meri icecream?"

"Eat that later baba." She nodded and slept again.

6th month

Saanvi was throwing up everything she had eaten at the party. Parth was behind her holding her hairs. After she was done he cleaned her face , made her brush and changed her clothes.

"Parth , I am tired."

"It's okay biwi." He softly spoke and carried her to the bed. He gently made her lay down.

"Parth , mere pair dukh rahe hai."

"Yea ? Let me massage them." And he began massaging her legs.

Sometime later he looked up to see saanvi asleep. He smiled and pecked her visible baby bump. He talked with the bump for sometime and slipped beside saanvi holding her in his arms.