21. Weird encounter

Parth left his cabin around 10. As he walked through the corridor he heard muffled sobs coming from somewhere. He looked around himself. Usually , on this floor no one is allowed.

The floor was empty. He got scared thinking if there was a ghost or something ? He silently chuckled at his thoughts before straightening up.

"Hey , koyi hai kya yaha ? Hello !! Excuse me ? Koyi hai kya ? Excuse me." He continued yelling. He heard the sobs being quite down.

"Joh koyi bhi yaha hai woh mere saamne abhi aaye. Warna you will be fired."

He heard some shuffling and looked around. He heard banging on a door. He tried to locate from where the voice was coming. He walked ahead in the direction and came infront of the store room ?

"Kya koyi andar hai ?"

"Haan." He heard a low voice speak.

Parth quickly opened the door and looked at the person with concern.

"Ms. Saanvi ? Aap yaha kaise ? Who locked you inside ?"

"Sir woh....woh." and she started to breathe heavily. Parth panicked looking at her. 

"Hey calm down , listen to me. Please follow my breathing pattern. Yea just like that. Hmm ....dheere ." And he helped her calm down.

"Thank you sir-" before she could complete she fell unconscious. Parth held her and got panicked.

He carried her to his cabin in the room. He made her lay down on bed. He sprinkled some water on her face. She scrunched her face and opened her eyes.

"Are you okay ms. Saanvi ?"

"Mein.... kaha..hoon ?"

"In the cabin room."

"Mein..... yaha..kai..se ?"

"I carried you here. You fainted there."

"Sorry sir for so much trouble. Mein chalti hoon. Ghar pe sab intezar kar rahe honge."

"No problem par akele mat jao. I will drop you home. It's late."

"Koyi baat nahi , chali jaungi mein cab se."

"That's not safe right now. Let me drop you." She reluctantly nodded.

Parth dropped her home and left for his own. Mentally making a note to have a talk with saanvi asking how did she even landed up in the store room.

_____________

Abhira's room.

Abhira were busy cuddling with eachother after dinner.

"Daisy."

"Hmm ?"

"Abhi kuch din mein busy rahunga. Toh we will not get so much time together. Tum uthne se pehale mein chala jaunga and mein aane tak tum so jaogi. This phase will be tough for both of us but saath mein we will try to make it work."

"I understand maan , mujhe bataya Parth bhai ne ki yeh new project kitna important hai. I will support you in this phase. Meri chinta mat karna. Mein thik rahungi."

"Thank you so much love for understanding it. Abhi so jaate hai , kal subeh jaldi utna bhi hai."

"Good night , maan. I love you."

"Good night , daisy and I love you too." Saying this he kissed her forehead. Both of them quickly drifted off to sleep.

_____________