33. Birthday

Abhimanyu got ready , woke akshara up and went downstairs to make breakfast. While he was half way done the bell rang. He saw akshara descending downstairs and towards the door to open it. He heard Parth's and saanvi's voice.

"Hii bhaiya." He heard saanvi squeak as she back hugged him. He smiled widely and turned around.

"Hello bacche."

"Once again Happy wala birthday bhaiya."

"Thank you bacche. Jao , bahar jaake betho. Your favourite noodles are almost done."

"Jii bhaiya." And she went outside. 

After he was done he went outside and saw akshara , parth and saanvi sitting on the couch talking about something. Then he heard a loud cry coming from upstairs. Being closest to the staircase he ran upstairs and in the bedroom.

"Hey , Mera baccha." He spoke as he gathered his daughter in his arms. She babbled something while abhimanyu was listening to it like he understood what his precious baby was saying.

"Maan-'' akshara stopped midway as she saw abhimanyu was with their daughter.

"Relax jaan , she is fine. Mein isse nehlata hoon tab tak you see the arrangements. The decoration Wale would be here any moment."

"Thik hai."

"Kya mein ruk sakti hoon ?"  Saanvi spoke softly. Abhira turned to look at her.

"Offcourse bacche. Why not ? Aadu ko usski bua ki company acchi lagegi na." Aditi nods her head.

Abhimanyu along with saanvi bath aditi and get her ready in a dusty blue dress with Daisy prints.

"Haaye !! Meri cupcake kitni cute lag rahi hai." Saanvi said and smooches aditi's face with kisses who giggled feeling ticklish.

"Accha chalo ab neeche. I prepared breakfast , let's eat it." Saanvi smiles and rushes downstairs not before handing aditi to her father.

Abhimanyu shook his head and follows his clumsy sister.

"Bacche dheere jao , gir jaogi."  And she slow downs her pace.

"Parth , Daisy , chalo. Breakfast karne." Abhimanyu says after he makes aditi sit in her high chair.

Parth and akshara comes and sit down on the chair. Abhimanyu serves the breakfast which was thankfully still hot. Saanvi was quick to relish the food. Sitting Opposite to her , parth was admiring his biwi.

Meanwhile, akshara was busy eating and abhimanyu who sat opposite her was admiring her. He was sat beside saanvi. Coughing sounds broke their trance, abhimanyu quickly filled a glass of water and handed it to saanvi while rubbing her back. She drank the water messily. Few minutes later the coughing had stopped and she gave abhimanyu a sheepish smile.