Chapter Seven: Demand

A/N: Hello readers, like I said in chapter 6, I'd post a picture of Drayden, Beta of Lunar Pack. If you're wondering how old he is, he's 21. I will try to find other pictures that describe the other guys in the pack but I might not. Just getting pictures for the main characters is hard. Haven't got a picture that describes Gina but I shall have one on chapter 10 for sure.

CHAPTER SEVEN

          My skin chilled at a breeze that had woken me up. My eyes had slowly opened and I took in the room I was in, the living room. I was on the couch as I slowly sat up and the thin sheet that was covering me slid down my shoulder and turning to where the breeze was coming from, I was shocked at the broken window of the living room. The sun was out bright as it shone through the broken window and than someones hand had fallen onto mine. I turned to the other side of where I sat, towards the kitchen and Connor was sitting up sleeping. His hand, too big compared to mine, covered mine. I could hear his light breathing and I didn't dare move my hand, he looked peaceful.

                    "Your awake." Drayden's voice had come over from the kitchen. Connor had opened his eyes and smiled, seeing I was awake. My heart paced faster as I quickly moved my hand away. I stood up,

                "What . . . What happened." I asked Drayden, who I noticed was eating my bowl of left overs. He finished the last bite and set the spoon in the bowl,

                   "You were attacked last night." he answered and Connor stood up also, and stretched out,

                "A vampire attacked you. Do you remember last night?" He asked me. At first it was a little blurry and than I remembered the phone call from a woman and than the door. After I blacked out but I woke up to find . . . My face had went red now that I remembered Connor standing naked. My head turned to him, as if on its own, and I went even more red. Connor gave me confused look and than his expression was replaced by a sly smile, knowing I did remember. My red face was now anger as I glared at him,

                  "Some of it . . . I remember the vampire and . . ." I didn't finish the last part as Connor kept the smile on his face. I rolled my eyes, "Where's the vampire?" I asked.

                 "Connor took care of him." Drayden answered and I gave Connor a quizzical look. Did he kill a vampire? What the hell did a vampire want from me? That little blond girl and the phone call. Where they all connected some how?

                 [Bingo] The voice said and I felt a ping of headache as I quickly sat back down, rubbing my head. Connor knelt down in front of me, setting his hand on my head, "You okay?" he asked and I nodded. I was taken by surprise when he gently stroked my cheek and I lifted my head and was now staring into those beautiful eyes of his as a smile spread across his lips. His smile was breath taking beautiful and I felt a small smile spread across my lips and I raised an eyebrow, sitting back a bit, giving me space between him and I, too close for comfort.

                    "So did the vampire say why he was trying to kill me?"

                    "Something about a sucubus not liking you because she wanted Connor. No matter what the creature, women are the same, crazy!" Drayden answered and looked at me with an apologetic stare,

                    "Of course, your not crazy." he added. I just gave a sympathetic smile, I really didn't care what he thought but now some woman was after me. I looked at Connor now,

                    "So you've got an ex that still loves you and thinks I'm in the way of you two?" I asked and from the look on his face, he wasn't liking the way I said that.